• Mokoena
    • Tugay
    • Pedersen
    • Santa Cruz
    • McCarthy
    • Reid
    • Roberts
    • Savage

I dont think Reid will start yet, i feel he will still have and need a few more games coming off the bench. I would start with MGP as he is due a good game and for his delivery from set-pieces in the absence of Bentley. I will go for a 3-1 win with MGP, Benni and Santa Cruz scoring the goals. My line up would be:

Friedel

Emerton Ooijer Samba Warnock

Dunn Tugay Savage MGP

Mccarthy Santa Cruz

Subs - Brown, Axe, Reid, Derbyshire, Roberts.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been looking forwards so much to this game it seems that I might have to give it a miss. Having been waiting for what seems years for a knee operatio my knee finally gave way Tuesday night so I am on crutches and due in hospital Monday morning for a scan !

So I will be gutted to miss out unless Rovers can change my seat to a lower ground seat and someone can push me up LBR to the car !!

Having been looking forwards so much to this game it seems that I might have to give it a miss. Having been waiting for what seems years for a knee operatio my knee finally gave way Tuesday night so I am on crutches and due in hospital Monday morning for a scan !

So I will be gutted to miss out unless Rovers can change my seat to a lower ground seat and someone can push me up LBR to the car !!

Ring the club, and they will let you sit front row of the riverside if theres space. Get the bus to the game instead of using the car?

2-1 to Rovers - really detest them as they are our away nemesis and everyone knows they should really be in a lower league. Hopefully Dunn / Warnock will give Lucas a torrid time and he gets a straight red, Santa / Dunn to score.

2-1 to Rovers - really detest them as they are our away nemesis and everyone knows they should really be in a lower league. Hopefully Dunn / Warnock will give Lucas a torrid time and he gets a straight red, Santa / Dunn to score.

Ah! but then which of our players will have played his last game for this season?

Really do not like West Ham. They really fancy their chances tomorrow and Curbishley is talking this week up for them, saying it is one of the biggest weeks of their season.

They have pace and that does worry me. Additionally, there is a lot of positive talk coming out of their camp. Opposition teams are starting to wise up to the fact that we are awful at defending set pieces, so hopefully the team can defend better. We cannot keep conceding easy goals.

However, we should be ok if we can keep 11 players on the pitch.

Do not enjoy Sunday games because if you lose them, it makes Sunday a truly dismal day. At least you have a bit of time to get over Saturday matches.

According to todays " Guardian"- ' 56% of the goals Blackburn have conceded have come from set plays, the highest proportion in the top division '. Time we got a grip, we had this problem when Hughes arrived at first but we seemed to have sorted it, now it's back again.

Yeah, I shudder every time the opposition have a free-kick in our half.

Is he for real or what, a new challenge? What is that then trying to stay in the Premier League, we know why he went to West Ham, a player who could have been playing in the Champions League with Liverpool but they wouldnt pay him enough.

Oh please let him get sent off on Sunday, it is my 3 yr old daughters first Rovers game and what a way that would be to remember it.

"Now here I am today leading what I feel is a very big club, pound for pound a much bigger club than Blackburn."

I wanted to beat West Ham before I read this, but now I want to even more. West Ham are one of those 'big teams' that I hate so much, along with Tottenham, West Ham, Birmingham and Newcastle, so beating them today and shoving these words down Lucas' throat would be a great pleasure.

3-0 Rovers, Santa Cruz, Benni and Dunn scoring.

Archived