BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ooijer Injured Again

Just when the poor guy is hitting form again he gets injured. :(

The guy has been bloody useless since the Tottenham game, so the "hitting form" part is something I've not seen. Sorry for him that he is injured but it won't effect us one bit (in a negative way that is).

My thoughts exactly,the last couple of games Ooijer has been one of the best performers in the side.

I have to agree with you there, he seems to be trying very very hard and doing a good job of defending the last third.

I guess that is what come with match experience and fitness.

I have to agree with you there, he seems to be trying very very hard and doing a good job of defending the last third.

I guess that is what come with match experience and fitness.

It's a damned shame - he's not much kop at full back but looks so composed at centre half.

Oh dear. Do you actually watch the matches?

Ooijer looked EXTREMELY dodgy at centre half against West ham.

And fairly uncomfortable against Newcastle so like an earlier poster I don't know where this stuff about his great recent form is coming from.

He did perform better prior to that at r/b.

The guy has been bloody useless since the Tottenham game, so the "hitting form" part is something I've not seen. Sorry for him that he is injured but it won't effect us one bit (in a negative way that is).

I think that's a little heavy, he has his moments where he will scare the hell out of me but he's been quite effective at the back overall.

• 1 month later...
Crap... Samba and Khiza it is then... Don't go getting card crazy lads... we have Mokoena or Sonic the Henchoz as backup centre-backs :blink:

I don't think Henchoz is that bad really. He's played well when called upon and can still read the game pretty well. It's just a shame he has the speed of sloth.

Just imagine if Henchoz and Mokoena were moulded into one. Mokochoz would probably be one of the greatest defenders on the planet.

Archived