BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr

if the bernie ecclestone and co. are serious then not even the top four in the prem would be able to compete with them in the transfer market.

they said they are going to take their time but they are serious.

:blink: they are struggling now in the championship but looks like they could esily be back in the prem soon enough.

if the bernie ecclestone and co. are serious then not even the top four in the prem would be able to compete with them in the transfer market.

they said they are going to take their time but they are serious.

:blink: they are struggling now in the championship but looks like they could esily be back in the prem soon enough.

Okay, Abramovich is the world's 16th richest man with an estimated net worth of 18.7 billion USD (roughly 9.4 billion GBP).

Ecclestone and Briatore don't even crack Forbes' list of Billionaires. So, I think that Chelsea has the world's richest club thing sewn up for a while.

Until one of the following:

# William Gates III

# Warren Buffett

# Carlos Slim Helú

# Ingvar Kamprad

# Lakshmi Mittal

# Sheldon Adelson

# Bernard Arnault

# Amancio Ortega

# Li Ka-shing

# David Thomson

# Larry Ellison

# Liliane Bettencourt

# Prince Alwaleed

# Mukesh Ambani

# Karl Albrecht

Buy a club, Abramovich will pretty much always win.

So sorry QPR, but you're not in the same league. Now they may have enough money to contest for the Top 4, but they'll never be able to outspend Abramovich.

Ahhh...but you've neglected to mention that the Mittal family also have a stake (20% or thereabouts), and they come in at 5th on your list.

...well yes, but that investment is basically to buy his kid's way onto the board. Mittal is expected to be a silent partner and let Ecclestone and co. run the club.

It smacks of the bizarre deal with Qadhafi owning part of 7.5% of Juventus and therefore getting his son, Al-Saadi Qadhafi, playing time with Serie A clubs. BTW, for sheer comedy gold, may I quote Al-Saadi Qadhafi's description under his father's Wikipedia article: "The third eldest, Al-Saadi Gaddafi, is married to the daughter of a military commander. Al Saadi runs the Libyan Football Federation, plays for Italian Serie A team U.C. Sampdoria, made billions of dollars in the petrol industry and produces films."

The Observer on Quadhafi: "Gaucci's best moments: signing Colonel Gaddafi's son, widely described as Serie A's worst ever player"

...well yes, but that investment is basically to buy his kid's way onto the board. Mittal is expected to be a silent partner and let Ecclestone and co. run the club.

It smacks of the bizarre deal with Qadhafi owning part of 7.5% of Juventus and therefore getting his son, Al-Saadi Qadhafi, playing time with Serie A clubs. BTW, for sheer comedy gold, may I quote Al-Saadi Qadhafi's description under his father's Wikipedia article: "The third eldest, Al-Saadi Gaddafi, is married to the daughter of a military commander. Al Saadi runs the Libyan Football Federation, plays for Italian Serie A team U.C. Sampdoria, made billions of dollars in the petrol industry and produces films."

The Observer on Quadhafi: "Gaucci's best moments: signing Colonel Gaddafi's son, widely described as Serie A's worst ever player"

Above Grabbi? Wow he must be bad!! :lol:

Okay, Abramovich is the world's 16th richest man with an estimated net worth of 18.7 billion USD (roughly 9.4 billion GBP).

Ecclestone and Briatore don't even crack Forbes' list of Billionaires. So, I think that Chelsea has the world's richest club thing sewn up for a while.

# William Gates III

# Warren Buffett

# Carlos Slim Helú

# Ingvar Kamprad

# Lakshmi Mittal

# Sheldon Adelson

# Bernard Arnault

# Amancio Ortega

# Li Ka-shing

# David Thomson

# Larry Ellison

# Liliane Bettencourt

# Prince Alwaleed

# Mukesh Ambani

# Karl Albrecht

Buy a club, Abramovich will pretty much always win.

So sorry QPR, but you're not in the same league. Now they may have enough money to contest for the Top 4, but they'll never be able to outspend Abramovich.

Where does Sir Richard Branson come in?how wealthy is he?i alwayhs thought he was also up there….

Where does Sir Richard Branson come in?how wealthy is he?i alwayhs thought he was also up there….

Today, his net worth is estimated at over £4 billion (US$7.8 billion) according to The Sunday Times Rich List 2006, or US$3.8 billion according to Forbes magazine.

Branson

# William Gates III

# Warren Buffett

# Carlos Slim Helú

# Ingvar Kamprad

# Lakshmi Mittal

# Sheldon Adelson

# Bernard Arnault

# Amancio Ortega

# Li Ka-shing

# David Thomson

# Larry Ellison

# Liliane Bettencourt

# Prince Alwaleed

# Mukesh Ambani

# Karl Albrecht

Bloody hell! How much where we paying him?? <_<

I dunno - looking at his blog (http://corradograbbi.blogspot.com/) he looks happy!

Cracking find that! I viewed the page translated through Google - which is always a pretty poor translation - but I think you get the idea with this comment:

"Today, after more than 1 year of waiting Corrado Grabbi returns to his profession: Goal!"

A year without a goal! Doesn't sound much like our Ciccio! Calling it his "profession" might be a but much too :lol:

• 1 year later...
Doesnt he own a stake?!

I know when the Mittal family bought into the club that it was Briatore's shares they purchased. Whether they purchased all his shares though, I'm not so sure.

If he does still own shares then surely he can't be forced to sell them? Can he even be made to step down as Chairman? I can't recall this ever happening before.

Archived