BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SUICIFLAMINGSIDAL...................................SHANNY WALKING THE TIGHTROPE AS MUCH AS IT HURTS TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BRONCO FORUMS ARE READY TO HANG HIM

Shanny should have a job for life. All American sports teams have good and bad cycles. It is a testament to how good he is that his bad cycles have been shorter and less bad than most.

Totally agree American - it's not worth rocking the boat.

Some serious evaluation on the IR situation is required - the Broncos would have waltzed in to the play offs 3/4 weeks ago if the injury luck hadn't been so bad.

The current fit roster is still good enough to beat the Bills at MH though.

OK, so big final day in the NFL with lots of playoff implications.

Personally, I'm looking for a miracle out of Oakland. They must beat the Bucs...at Tampa. Yeah...I know.

And I need the Bears to lose to the Texans. And us to beat the Cowgirls.

Should things not go our way, I hope that is enough for Andy Reid to leave. Something is going to happen during the offseason after the McNabb benching and personally I want Five to stay. He's still one of the premier QBs in the league and with a different HC and playcaller, he could do great for us. If one of the two are going to leave, Andy it is for me...

It would also be nice to have someone drafting to our needs for once and not trading out of the first round. Last two seasons we've started without a return guy and a fullback. Next season...who knows what we'll be missing.

OK, so big final day in the NFL with lots of playoff implications.

Personally, I'm looking for a miracle out of Oakland. They must beat the Bucs...at Tampa. Yeah...I know.

And I need the Bears to lose to the Texans. And us to beat the Cowgirls.

Should things not go our way, I hope that is enough for Andy Reid to leave. Something is going to happen during the offseason after the McNabb benching and personally I want Five to stay. He's still one of the premier QBs in the league and with a different HC and playcaller, he could do great for us. If one of the two are going to leave, Andy it is for me...

It would also be nice to have someone drafting to our needs for once and not trading out of the first round. Last two seasons we've started without a return guy and a fullback. Next season...who knows what we'll be missing.

It's well and truly on for Philly now.

Great quote from the Cowboys/Eagles commentary on SI.com:

"On 3rd and long TO breaks up a near INT. Unsuprisingly, Buck and Aikman offer no praise. If that were Wes Welker or Marvin Harrison, they would've written a sonnet about his unselfishness."

GOOD LUCK BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't bang on too much as i;m sure you'll be gutted. Obviously delighted and really looking forward to next week. Can't see the Colts defence being as charitable but if LT is playing as well next week who knows.

Momentum is a huge thing at this stage of the season, sadly the Colts are on a moster roll as well. To be honest having more or less written the season off anything is a bonus now so cannot wait.

The Colts are on a massive roll, but you're quite right - you should be looking at this as a bonus as there's no way the Chargers looked like making it even as late as Week 15. That come from behind victory was massive and at that point I was resigned to what I already expected - we were going to blow it. The Chargers earned the opportunity - then put 52 points up when it really mattered. Can't argue with that at all.

If I can put my disappointment aside for one minute, I was pleased to see LT back close to his best, he's a phenom and the play-offs will be a better place with an on form LT involved.

Got to feel sorry for the Broncos they've been top of their division all season only to throw it away in the last couple of games. Conceding 52 points against San Diego last night just about sums up the sort of problems they've had in defense all season.

I'm reckoning the Colts for the AFC and the Eagles for the NFC.

It's great to see the Dolphins reach the post-season after being 1-15 team last season. Just a remarkable turn around really.

The Colts are on a massive roll, but you're quite right - you should be looking at this as a bonus as there's no way the Chargers looked like making it even as late as Week 15. That come from behind victory was massive and at that point I was resigned to what I already expected - we were going to blow it. The Chargers earned the opportunity - then put 52 points up when it really mattered. Can't argue with that at all.

If I can put my disappointment aside for one minute, I was pleased to see LT back close to his best, he's a phenom and the play-offs will be a better place with an on form LT involved.

I hate to say it, but the Bronco's defense would make any running back look that good at this point. I'm guessing Curtis Benson was disappointed he didn't get to play against them this season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers win this one, as they also have momentum going for them, and enough weapons that it will be tough for Indy to make one of their big defensive plays that have helped them in this streak.

USELESS DEFENSE ALL ROUND..CHOKED FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS LAST NIGHT WAS AN EMBARASSMENT AND ID BE TEARING LOTS OF CONTRACTS UP AND TRADING ............DID BLY GET DRESSED LAST NIGHT?

THERES ONLY THE O LINE WITH ANY CREDIBILITY.....

Archived