BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the Detroit Lions lost every game then? I see the tables pop up on SSN, and the loss column seems to look ever more impressive. Have the Lions always been crap, or was there a time when they were superbowl contenders?

I'd be surprised if more than 10 people turned up for the last few games this season. US football (aka soccer) fans are usually the biggest glory supporters around, so it might be the same for native sports.

At least the Lions get first pick in the draft. Matt Stafford out of Georgia has been heavily linked.

Did anyone see the highlights from the Colts-Chargers game last night? As soon as San Diego won the coin toss for OT, somebody in the group (possibly Manning) could clearly be heard saying 'Game over!' It turned out that this was the case.

Didn't think the Chargers would have enough to beat the Colts last night especially since LT only played briefly. This meant that tiny Darren Sproles had to step in he was at the heart of everything good that came from the Chargers, he also came back strongly after he'd fumbled only one yard away from the end zone to go onto win them the match in OT. Very entertaining match though.

Another close one between the Eagles and the Vikings still ongoing.

Terrible low snap that Jackson couldn't get to, fumble recovery by the Eagles and that'll be that you'd think.

Fair play to Philly and SD, both were hugely improbably for the play offs and both will be in the divisional round atleast now.

Managed to get a tenner on the Eagles at 17/1 on Betfair before the post-season began, now currently trading at 3.65. Don't think I'm going to risk letting that one run although I do still fancy them to go all the way.

Thought the Eagles did a good job today, The Giants never really got going they had numerous good field position but Eli and the offence just couldn't seem to string any plays together. Credit where it's due though the Eagles defense did a great job all game.

Who'd have though a Eagles/Cardinals Championship game would have been on a couple of weeks back. This NFL season has been so unpredictable. Amazing how all three bye teams with homefield advantage have gone out so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Springsteen is God, but what the hell is the Big Man wearing?

Hell of a TD that probably changed the entire complexion of the game. First drive is a must score for the Cards, or I can go to sleep.

Archived