BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the Bronco's willl sneak it but it will be cose. Don't think the Chargers have been awful just very hit and miss and lost a couple of very close ones like last night and the Steelers. In fairness I think you can't predict so much of this season. 2 weeks ago it was looking a shoe in for Titans v Giants Superbowl and then the Jets give them a going over. Great stuff.

Just to throw in a bit of gambling to this thread, I really like the price on the Lions to beat the Titans today. Worth a flutter if you have a few pounds to spare.

Not quite on the same level as your Giants tip last year mate.

The Lions are woeful.

THESE BLOOODY REFS ARE PAYING US BACK EVERY GAME FOR THE CHARGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELBOW WAS DEFO DOWN GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOW IM IN A VERY VERY VERY BAD TEMPER

Unfortunately, the elbow was down, but there was no camera angle to prove it.

It didn't look down on the angles they showed, but as you say, inconclusive.

Anyway, Hillis was excellent again. He looks like yet another plug and play Shanny HB. Cutler showed the good and bad sides in equal measure, the desperate throw for the pick in the end zone when he was out of the pocket was suicidal, but he dug himself out of that.

Broncos should now make the play offs, although it would be typical to go and lose to the Chiefs next week now.

I was considering going to that but both teams are way down my list of interests. Tampa Bay...meh.

Anyway, yet another comprehensive victory for the Giants yesterday. They roll on mercilessly. They have the Eagles and the Cowboys next but I really can see them getting through that unscathed.

It didn't look down on the angles they showed, but as you say, inconclusive.

Anyway, Hillis was excellent again. He looks like yet another plug and play Shanny HB. Cutler showed the good and bad sides in equal measure, the desperate throw for the pick in the end zone when he was out of the pocket was suicidal, but he dug himself out of that.

Broncos should now make the play offs, although it would be typical to go and lose to the Chiefs next week now.

Except when one of them is REALLY bad, it seems to always be that the Broncos beat the Raiders, the Raiders beat the Chiefs and the Chiefs beat the Broncos.

Archived