BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

Can't see Spurs letting Keane go to Liverpool as he is one of their top players, also does anyone else think that the RSC situation is the same as Benni's 12 months ago, a player scoring goals in his first season in the Premiership having his head turned by bigger clubs, lets hope Santa doesn't go like Bennis if he stays.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he manage to get a week down at Brockhall?

FFS, I know Ince was looking for hardened midfielders and I can't believe Ince went this far!!

I think its his criminal trial.

I was only winding Rebel, lol.

Good to see the wee tramp plead guilty to AOABH and it's unfortunate that that his plead will only lead to a suspended prison sentence in a few hours time.

Edit: Just heard from a mate of mine (Chelsea Fan), that David Bentley was being shown around White Hart Lane today?!

I can imagine that's a thrilling tour! I wonder how much Bentley had to pay to get on it?

He could have got an ewood tour free.

David Bentley was NOT at Tottenham yesterday. Spurs or his increasingly-desperate agent have linked him with more swap deals today...showing signs of stress I think.

The Robbie Keane thing may have something to it. He is a Liverpool fan, so if they have come in that could happen.

However I am not sure about the Crouch swap as Portsmouth have already offered him £75,000-a-week to go there - and Spurs do not pat that kind of dough.

Another thing Mr Bentley will possibly find out.

Sometimes you wish footballers had spent more time at school.

Still really quiet on the transfer front. In fact that seems to go for the whole of Lancs. PNE and Blackpool have hardly signed anyone and everything's gone quiet down the road after their flurry of activity last week.

Hopefully pick up over the next few weeks as clubs return to training.

But the Guardian today reckon Spurs are to step up their interest in Bentley. Not saying i believe or disbelieve it - just read it.

There was also a brief mention on one of the Talksport news bulletins that Spurs may increase their bid for Bentley.

Bit different from saying that DB is on the point of signing.

Still really quiet on the transfer front. In fact that seems to go for the whole of Lancs. PNE and Blackpool have hardly signed anyone and everything's gone quiet down the road after their flurry of activity last week.

Preston got Barry Nicholson from Aberdeen on a free yesterday, good signing in my view.

There was also a brief mention on one of the Talksport news bulletins that Spurs may increase their bid for Bentley.

Bit different from saying that DB is on the point of signing.

Oh, I agree. Yesterday it was as though the signing was imminent. Today they've cooled it a bit. There are a lot of Spurs fans at Talksport as far as I can work out, so they seize on all rumours and report them as truth more often than most stations.

Forgetting somebody? :lol:

Ince on Radio Lancs this morning saying no truth in the rumours about Bentley going anywhere. He (and Roque) will be turning up with the others for pre-season training on Monday.

Ince on Radio Lancs this morning saying no truth in the rumours about Bentley going anywhere. He (and Roque) will be turning up with the others for pre-season training on Monday.

thought Roque was getting time off because of the internationals he's played. Will he just turn up, meet Ince and then get time off?

That's what I like to hear. Was Ince speaking from his top secret team brainstorming session in Portugal, that was some garbage in the papers yesterday.

Todays MEN devotes half a page to Hughes search for a successor to Didi Hamann.

Amongst the five names listed, one is Aaron Mokoena, cost 2m.

That would be sweet :lol:

Please please please please please please...................................

Archived