BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

J Williams said that the debt mainly is from our two years in the championshop, which makes a lot of sense. so i think we are in good hands as it is.also i think the trustees cant sell unless the buyer promise to keep the club out of debt and give finacial support. if i remember correctly that was something jack insisted on??

Hell....how far is he going back. We've had £200M-£300M in income since then.

If he brings the last relegation up as an excuse again ask him what happened to the Bailey and Hird money.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he brings the last relegation up as an excuse again ask him what happened to the Bailey and Hird money.

Additionally, Williams proclaimed that Rovers had wiped the debts accrued during the clubs two years in championship with the money raised from the Duff sale.

Very good Fife. I'm sure that JW and Ince will be very impressed by your contribution to their cause. :rover:

Not trying to impress anyone Theno; just showing you the error in your hasty conclusions and failure to think things through properly (as you are so quick to point out to others). That's all! :)

Or he could be even better as he can cut in to shoot or go outside the defender to cross. Hes pretty good at both.

He can cut in to balloon it to the carpark. Going outside the defender is something he only does when the defender is AWOL. Let's face it, he's better on the left side. If Bentley leaves we should be looking at a right winger. Though if Ince wants to replace MGP, then Boral might be worth a closer look.

Not trying to impress anyone Theno; just showing you the error in your hasty conclusions and failure to think things through properly (as you are so quick to point out to others). That's all! :)

Don't take the bait Fife. Just drog trying to have a wazzing contest.

I was reading the football rumors website and someone posted up the RB Gonzalo Castro to us, any truth in that?

Haha, thats probably a load of rubbish, but I was playing FIFA on manager mode last night, and I signed him for Blackburn as he's apparently one of the players on the game that gets the most potential points! Freaky.

Still, that rumour is nonsense, that Football Rumours website makes me giggle.

Anyone else find it amusing that were a top 10 Premier League team, and we are struggling to find a buyer, with one of the most likely being a guys who's UK assets are worth £150 million, where as a bottom half of the Championship team are being linked to being taken over by a Billionaire, who "want's to invest 20 million in transfers this summer"...

The World has gone crazy! :rolleyes:

We are Blackburn

No one likes us

We don't care

:lol:

do you think it is a free business? they have a lot of incomem but also a lot of expenses. i have a little debt myself, and i could easily pay it off over to montly salaries, but then i would not have a penny left for food or rent. its not as simple as saying "oh wait we had 300 millions coming in this year! lets spend! if the money is already spent, you have to pay it back. and championship football is extremely expensieve if you want to fight in the premiership.

The cost of relegation may also have been a lot more than the amount of our current debt (£15m?). So over those years we will I am sure have paid off some of that.

It's not like now when teams get the GDP of a small nation just for being relegated. How that is supposed to be fair on the other teams in the Championship I have no idea.

Talksport are reporting that Tom Huddlestone has signed a five year extension to his contract.

(Sorry if its already been posted)

On SSN aswell!is he stupid?he must be happy sitting his fat ass on the bench!

Modric just been signed he was alrwady 5/6 th choice!

Doubt it is that exactly. If you were an Arsenal fan and you had 20 million to spend to replace a striker would Santa Cruz top your list?

I'd imagine that RSC lacks the pace to be a perfect Wenger striker.... unless he is looking to shift Bentner out.

They are also reporting "Talksport understand that David Bentley and Peter crouch will sign for Spurs"

That's weird as BBC had a report earlier that Pompey are still after Crouch and are about to table a further offer. I had better go tell them there is no point as Spurs have signed him, along with every other english player around just to sit on their bench! :rover:

Talksport are reporting that Tom Huddlestone has signed a five year extension to his contract.

(Sorry if its already been posted)

I have reason to believe that there never was any interest in Huddlestone and the rumours were a figment of the media's imagination.

Everythings gone very quiet today!

-_-

Chelsea have just completed the signing of Deco.

Meanwhile we are still being linked with Keith Andrews! :blink::lol:

Edit: Just heard from a mate of mine (Chelsea Fan), that David Bentley was being shown around White Hart Lane today?! :huh: Have you heard anything Nicko?

Talk Sport have been banging on all day on their sports news headlines that "they understand" Bentley is on the point of signing for Spurs. (Andy Neild must be working for them) :rolleyes:

They also think Crouch is going to Spurs with Robbie Keane heading to Anfield.

Nicko? :unsure:

Archived