BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sparky - Not A Great Manager?

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BALANCED ? hahahahahahahahaahhaha

You missed the irony, you are shouting again.

Out of interest can you find ONE post where my view has not been balanced? Maybe you need to research what the word means?

Try this :lol:

might save you writing so much ;)

You missed the irony, you are shouting again. ON PURPOSE DOH!!!!

Out of interest can you find ONE post where my view has not been balanced? REALLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND I CANT BE ARSED. Maybe you need to research what the word means?

Try this :lol:

might save you writing so much ;)

having a one sided view is balanced ok i get you ...wow.

having a one sided view is balanced ok i get you ...wow.

Why dont you find ONE post where I am not balanced?

You would have to read and not shout, give it a whirl :D

I try to make points and support what I say- you dont, if you cant be "arsed" then dont do it, but continually making out that I am not balanced is stupid if you cant back it up...

You missed the irony, you are shouting again. ON PURPOSE DOH!!!! You got the irony? Bloody hell....

I'd say you were optimistic imy9, and like me got annoyed by the scumbags who were wanting Ince out before a match had been played. People like Jan, JAL, Gordon and so on are not fans of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. They are people who just want the worst to happen in any situation so they can say 'told you so' and pour scorn managers, players, other fans and anyone who does not agree with them to the letter.

I'd say you were optimistic imy9, and like me got annoyed by the scumbags who were wanting Ince out before a match had been played. People like Jan, JAL, Gordon and so on are not fans of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. They are people who just want the worst to happen in any situation so they can say 'told you so' and pour scorn managers, players, other fans and anyone who does not agree with them to the letter.

I am optimistic and think Ince could be good for our club, but cannot see how criticising everything from his suit, his speech, comments about internationals, etc (which have nothing to do with getting 3 points) will help Rovers.

Here's a thought: Maybe those people were concerned because they predicted we'd be where we are? Maybe you should think of that before you start spreading ad hominems.

Here's a thought: Maybe a number of people were not willing to give Ince a chance to prove himself before criticising him and every action he takes, and want him to fail just so they can smugly say I told you so.

Then prove it.

Ince has had the chance to shut the doubters up but has failed to do so. Is that his fault or the fans'?

Think it's wrong to say they are not fans of BRFC. I couldn't because I don't know them. However, they are perhaps fans who have decided that their way is the only one and as you say don't like it when others try to see any positives. Not that there are many positives at the moment and not that I along with most fans am not worried.

Think it's wrong to say they are not fans of BRFC. I couldn't because I don't know them. However, they are perhaps fans who have decided that their way is the only one and as you say don't like it when others try to see any positives. Not that there are many positives at the moment and not that I along with most fans am not worried.

I think that's spot on.

I also think that there are some on here who will jump on anything Ince does and says to look for the negatives. He is in a press conference about Rovers V Spurs, speaks for some time about that, gets asked a question about Arsenal and gives his opinion. That, apparently, is completely the wrong thing to do. If someone asked me for my opinion on something I'd give it to them. There's nothing untoward or wrong in that.

Then prove it.

Ince has had the chance to shut the doubters up but has failed to do so. Is that his fault or the fans'?

#. a win tomo and we could be 2 points of 7th. you'd hate that, wouldn't you.

note how much time you invest in predicting rovers downfall... true blue.

Archived