BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal Preview

Eddie

It's Nelsen that has cost us both goals. He's marking shadows. The defending is awful. Offensive quite good with several good crosses, and should at least had one goal.

Yes exactly how can Warnock be blamed for not picking up one of the two strikers? If it was Eboue who had scored or at least set them up we could have a go at him but face it - it is Nelsen who has lost both Adebayor and RVP

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, warnock was caught on the wrong side of adebayor, he should be held responsible for it. Nelsen you could blame for the 1st goal, but how can a central midfielder like reid, allow walcott so much time in midfield. Im sorry but our focus should be on a new defensive partnership.

We haven't played that badly, but we always look like we're going to concede.

^^^^So true.

Robinson looks gash(I'm possibly being harsh there), where the hell are the centre halves, yes Warnock has been @#/? but both goals have been scored from the middle of the goal.

Expected a hammering from this game so not that bothered. We've looked good going forward in midfield,created good chances ,Cruz should have at least 1, Andrews should have scored and Emerton should have gone for goal when he tried to pull it back across goal.Arsenal look sharper and their players move better off the ball, aah well.

I think we need a centre half more than right midfielder. Nelson, Samba against quality players always gonna get skinned.

Think Nelson could be past it.

As nice it is to see Rovers attack, we are being naive.

We are playing into Arsenal's hands by being so attacking. They're just going to pick us off.

Few teams can play Arsenal at their own game and Ince is trying to.

Well than the problem is trying to play a fair game. Don't. We need players who aren't afraid to break a leg or two. Slam RVP to the ground and make sure he doesn't stand back up this game. Cards and fines be damned. When we can't compete with quality, we need to compensate for it somehow. And this is the only way that we have left.

Remember the presentation of Ince ?

JW was talking about Blackburn not being a bottom 3 team - Ince interrupted him and said: "Well not yet anyway"

He was right......

wham away followed by arsenal, please tell me the year in which we ever got more than naff all out of those two fixtures and cheer up!

ARE YOU STUPID!?

Go and finish your homework or something.

If we bring on carlos and treacy we will lose 5-0. We need to sort out our defending and get a grip on the game in the middle. More like bring on Mokoenna.

Jesus

its no use, we're gonna get trashed anyways. might as well give our fringe players some game time, and lets see how carlos is.

i understand but it's just looking very bleak at the moment as they look alot more like scoring and we're giving them toooooo much time on the ball.

we need to bring carlos on and forgive me for saying this, bring moko on for reid as he can cut up the plays and get up to their faces.

I personally thought Simpson should have closed down the Arsenal player (can´t remember who it was) who crossed the ball in quicker for their second goal. Instead he was allowed time to pick his spot which meant a precision ball perfectly onto the head of Adebayor.

It doesn´t matter so much though...when we attack we create so many chances but only hope of scoring yet Arsenal always look like scoring when they attack us. It feels they would have sliced us apart again a bit later if they hadn´t then...

That is now nine goals conceded in three and a half Premiership games. Yet our defensive coach is sat on his arse in London?!?

We need the defence sorting out and soon!

Archived