SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal Preview

Eddie

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know that?

If you read lower down on the above link Ince says: "Simpson has trained very well and he'll get his chance tomorrow". I guess that means he wil be at right back

I would not expect Carlos to start tomorrow as he has had no Premier League experience so far and would be a bit risky throwing him in against one of the best teams in the league. Hopefully though he comes off the bench to inject a bit of creativity and score another wonder goal!

Just a quick warning for those who plan to buy tickets on the day. Went to Ewood to get some extras this morning and the new system seemed to be slowing things a little. Got great service, everything I needed to change was done pleasantly and efficiently but the lady at the window did say it was taking time to learn all aspects of the new system.

Get there early would seem to be best advice!

Robinson, Simpson, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock, Emerton, Reid, Mokoena, Pedersen, Roberts, Santa Cruz, Brown, Tugay, , Vogel, Andrews, Villanueva, Treacy, Derbyshire, Fowler, Bunn.

Robinson

Simpson - Samba - Nelsen - Warnock

- Andrews - Mokoena - Pedersen

Villanueva

Roque - Roberts

Sub : Bunn Ooijer Tugay Reid Fowler Derbyshire Vogel

Villanueva has got to be ready by now? this is the type of stage where we can find out if hes the real deal.

ill go 2-0 rovers

Villanueva & Roque only ones i can see scoring

Arsenal - Robinson will be Friedel like :-)

Roberts needs to play well you feel if we are going to get a result. If he can impose himself like he has done in the past against some of the top clubs (Chelsea FA Cup semi final for example) he can do some real damage.

Totally agree. Roberts, more than anyone else in the Rovers side, holds the key to our success or otherwise tomorrow. We all know that Arsenal don't like to mix it, Roberts has to make sure their defence has no option.

Robinson, Simpson, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock, Emerton, Reid, Mokoena, Pedersen, Roberts, Santa Cruz, Brown, Tugay, , Vogel, Andrews, Villanueva, Treacy, Derbyshire, Fowler, Bunn.

Robinson

- Andrews - Mokoena - Pedersen

Villanueva

Roque - Roberts

Sub : Bunn Ooijer Tugay Reid Fowler Derbyshire Vogel

Villanueva has got to be ready by now? this is the type of stage where we can find out if hes the real deal.

ill go 2-0 rovers

Villanueva & Roque only ones i can see scoring

Arsenal - Robinson will be Friedel like :-)

Why did you list the squad with no Ooijer and then put him on the bench?!! He has pulled his hamstring!

New member from South Africa here. A serious Rovers fanatic, everyone I know here can't understand why, I can't quite explain it, but it's real.

I'd like to start off by giving my humblest apologies for mokoena, I'm embarassed.

I've always found games against the gunners, specially at Ewood, open and enjoyable to watch... when we're still in it of course.

I'd love to see Carlos start, we def need some creativity with the absence of dunn. Dare I say, Andrews seemed to be solid enough in the center.

Robinson

Villanueva - Andrews - Tugay - Pedersen

Santa - Roberts

No biggy then?

Can you do what you did against Grimsby to the Gooners. I will not be surprised to see Andrews and Moko tomorrow, although I'd rather a 5 man midfield, personally.

I can see him coming of the bench, but will be surprised to see him start.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1390764,00.html

MANAGER Paul Ince insists Rovers will go all out for the win when Arsenal visit Ewood Park this weekend.

We're fawked. :D

No they're Fawked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robinson, Simpson, Samba, Nelsen, Warnock, Emerton, Reid, Mokoena, Pedersen, Roberts, Santa Cruz, Brown, Tugay, McCarthy, Vogel, Andrews, Villanueva, Treacy, Derbyshire, Fowler, Bunn.

Robinson

Simpson--Samba--Nelsen--Warnock

Reid--Andrews--Tugay--Pedersen

Villanueva

Roberts

Priority subs: Cruz for Villanueva, Treacy for Pedersen, Vogel for Tugay.

it gets better doesnt it,i'm shocked.WE THATS BLACKBURN ROVERS PAY YOUR WAGES!!!!!!!!!!! SO CHUFFING WHAT IF YOU PLAYED FOR ARSENAL SO FRIGGING WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE TOMMY DOC SAYING HEY MR CHAIRMAN I CANT COME TO WORK TODAY I USED TO MANAGE/PLAY FOR THIS WEEKS OPPONENTS!!!!!!!

Hilirovers, dont worry no need to explain to those bums in South Africa,why you support Rovers. Look at me, 19 years a distant Rover, and stil going strong. And i dont give a damn what anybody thinks or says. c'mon Rovers! 3-0 ROVERS!

Nigel Winterburn will be watching the game from his London home tomorrow. Shouldn't he at least be on the touchline, keeping tabs on the defence and making adjustments if needed?

LT

Interesting that in that LT interview he says:

“I have not done any work with the lads anyway due to all the international games yet so whatever happens on Saturday I can not claim any input.”

This is wierd given how long ago he was apointed, I hope we haven't started paying him yet <_<

Archived