BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

............ In all honesty would rather not draw your lot but I'm guessing it would be our best chance of a win for sometime..........

Don't give me that, 'for some time' sh!t - IT'S 29 YEARS!!!!!! :lol:

Still, a good win for your lot and Drogba........well he's one arrogant motherf*****........he's lucky someone didn't run on and give him a pasting 'cos it's what he deserves.

BRING IT ON!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might hurt to say it but well done Burnley. Much as we are (have been) rivals for many years you've gotta take your hats off to giant killers and TBH I've taken more pleasure in the fact you beat Chelsea than if they'd beat you 4 or 5 nil which is what people would've expected. And after all we are all Northeners and beating any Southern poncey twits is always a good thing!

I'd like to echo the above - well done you little scum bags. It's like playing chess against the girlfriend, her moves are so unorthodox and strange because she's so crap it throws me.... same must have happened to Chelsea.

Anyway they have disposed of a real threat from the cup with thier fluke, god it would be good to play them and of course more importantly stuff them. For the other teams all they had to lose was a carling cup game - our game would mean that much more!

Fingers crossed for the six fingered freaks in the next round......

As a Rovers fan who would not diss Burnley but who, at the same time, doesn't want Burnley to get promoted or win a cup as this would strenghten them in the long run, I offer my congrats.

You deserved to get through to penalties because they only scored 1 goal, which was surprising enough and then you won it on penalties. Absolutley amazing.

Talking to a pal at lunch time today, he told me that once chance Chelsea missed was when Alex had an open goal at his mercy-the keeper was elsewhere-he blazed over.

Does anyone know if this is true?

As a Rovers fan who would not diss Burnley but who, at the same time, doesn't want Burnley to get promoted or win a cup as this would strenghten them in the long run, I offer my congrats.

You deserved to get through to penalties because they only scored 1 goal, which was surprising enough and then you won it on penalties. Absolutley amazing.

Talking to a pal at lunch time today, he told me that once chance Chelsea missed was when Alex had an open goal at his mercy-the keeper was elsewhere-he blazed over.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Yes, late in extra-time, an absolute sitter.

What about the coins that were thrown at Drogba? Why should he be punished and not the Burnley fans???

Thing is, we all saw him do it. Not easy to spot which idiot threw it at him in the first place. If they catch him/her they will do them but until there are cameras on all areas of fans it's very hard in that big a crowd and would we want cameras?

Well done, Burnley. May your team and the decent fans amongst you prosper and may your yobs and scumbags accrue more downstairs diseases to go with their warts.

I don't want to see Rovers meet Burnley because the aforementioned brain-deficient ones from both sides of the divide would love it. Anything that makes them happy necessarily makes me sick.

What about the coins that were thrown at Drogba? Why should he be punished and not the Burnley fans???

As our manager said last night on Sky, Drogba was stupid for reacting as he did but if there had been no coin there he wouldn't have been able to throw it back. I for one have no time for people who wish to throw things at players, at the end of the day they are all cowards. Somebody above said somebody should have ran on and given him a whack - yeah like they'd do that. The mans a monster and as our gloved friend at Turf Moor discovered, when you get on the pitch some of these players are much bigger and much gamer than they look from the stands (see Ryan Nelsen or Garners signature pic :D )

Anyway, not sure I want to draw your mob really but looking at the teams left in I'm guessing most fancy drawing us or Watford to have the best chance of hitting the Semi finals - after all they do say lightening rarely strikes twice.

I hope if we do draw them away they have to play to an empty stadium over that coin throwing incident.

If any of our fans did anything that meant we had to play games behind closed doors it probably wouldn't make much difference with the alaming state of our attendances.

As for the Dingles, they should be tolerated but not encouaged, so lets draw them in the next round and put them back in their place!

Obviously I'd welcome a tie with your lot next but ideally we'll avoid each other and both scrape through to the semis.

A two-legged East Lancs derby with a place at Wembley at stake.

Hopefully it wouldn't distract us from our march to the Premiership, but at least it would offer you guys a temporary diversion from your dour relegation dogfight.

Obviously I'd welcome a tie with your lot next but ideally we'll avoid each other and both scrape through to the semis.

A two-legged East Lancs derby with a place at Wembley at stake.

Hopefully it wouldn't distract us from our march to the Premiership, but at least it would offer you guys a temporary diversion from your dour relegation dogfight.

You certainly fit the Sam Dingle profile with those ludicrous comments!

Archived