BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let's draw them in the next round and bring on the dingles.

It will give the fans something to unite over and get excited about which hasn't happened this season so far.

It will be the biggest game of Ince's managerial career so far. It will also give him a chance to go head to head against the records against the dingles set by Hughes and Souness.

• Backroom

Even on a good night for them they're still inbred scum, just seen that Drogba had coins thrown at him when he scored.

He threw one back, so can expect a fine.

If we could both make the semis and get drawn then, it will be over 2 legs home and away.

7/1 shot of meeting in the quarters, I'm praying it's lucky 7 and we get them anywhere, we can play the game in my garden if needs be!

Edit due to brain not being in gear!

Im hoping to miss them in the Quarters & semis, by some freak piece of luck (like last night) they get to the final against us & we can make a show of them in front of the whole country!!!

Don't be too confident. They have a much better manager than we do, which makes up for the quality of player.

I'd like to re-emphasise that "they" WILL be reading this.

We are a Premiership outfit with good players who should be very confident against Burnley, despite their outstanding result against Chelsea.

I think the fact that some people aren't is indicative of the English mentality. It's why we're losers on a world stage. Do you think Kevin Pietersen or Fabio Capello are scared of underdogs? We should be praying that we get Burnley in the next round. Otherwise, why do we bother?

Good morning neighbours. Been a while since I have been on.

Congratulations on your win against Sunderland.

I will admit to being somewhat amazed we managed to get a result against Chelsea and now look forward to the next round. In all honesty would rather not draw your lot but I'm guessing it would be our best chance of a win for sometime but still a slim one. At the end of the day your players are Premier League standard players, mainly internationals and even your lowest paid first team players will earn 5 or 6 times what our top players do. Form is great and all that but I'd rather avoid your mob for as long as possible.

I take it from reading some comments on here Ince is not exactly proving to be the inspiratinal appointment Hughes was?

I think a few people we getting a little silly with those numbers - there were only 20000 locked out max. Mind we did have about 15000 in the home stands as well.

:D

Here's hoping for a two legged semi between us.

By the way, all things considered, Ince is doing OK.

Even on a good night for them they're still inbred scum, just seen that Drogba had coins thrown at him when he scored.

He threw one back, so can expect a fine.

Drogba's could have got himself into the Ewood hall of fame.

If only he had chucked a live hand grenade at them instead of a 5 pence coin.

Oh well we can only wish.

Archived