BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

does your sister not need cuddling ....30 years muppet!!!! and still counting

I'd rather cuddle my sister than your wife .

See you in the Championship next season, oh hang on we might not be there.

"Muppet " that really hurt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We might be poor, but Burnley are hardly Brazil are they? Even against Arsenal I wasn't overly impressed. They're gloating, but they're NOT up and we're NOT down. Not even halfway yet. And I cannot see them catching Wolves or Birmingham!

I'd rather cuddle my sister than your wife .

See you in the Championship next season, oh hang on we might not be there.

"Muppet " that really hurt

oh you are not glory hunting inbred bandwagoning are you.......says a lot if you would bang your own sis than a non blood relation doesnt it....or you could be a lying sack .

41 quid you moron!

10k every home game

We get 20k

We are averaging around 13,000 yet get 10,000 every home game ,just a minute whilst i work that one out .Maths not your strong point is it Sambo.

Incey,Incey give us a wave :wub::wub:

Actually your average is 12,183!

And that isn't as big as ours is it Zac?

Maths is a strong point actually, got an A in my GCSE ;)

Typical Burnley, ungracious in defeat, boastful when they do well! (Even when they're not beating us they act like they have!)

Can I just get this straight? This is a pro Burnley thread, and a Burnley fan has decided to hurl out some abuse on it?

Let that be a lesson to anyone who considers complimenting people with feet that smell of banana. They are not tame, and will bite.

Actually your average is 12,183!

And that isn't as big as ours is it Zac?

Maths is a strong point actually, got an A in my GCSE ;)

Typical Burnley, ungracious in defeat, boastful when they do well! (Even when they're not beating us they act like they have!)

Sambo, check the gates against Fulham and Middlesborough

I was just thinking the same.A single thread about the unspeakables at the cobbled end of the M65 where some of us even had the grace to congratulate them on their progress and we get a no brainer like zakaria giving it the big one.

Go play marbles in the middle of Yorkshire street zak.

:rolleyes:

Anyone who knows me knows that there is no man alive who loathes or begrudges the Dingles more than me.

Apart from the obvious wedding day, birth of kids, etc, the greatest days of my life, the ones I would choose to live again, are the Turf Moor wins of 1977 (Wagstaffe, Brotherston and Fear 3-2), 82 (1-0 Garner) and 1999, as well as the 5-0 on April Fool's Day, althoiugh I was possibly the only person who came off Ewood mildly ###### off that day that we hadn't racked up double fiures when a bit less fannying around would have allowed us to do so.

Their fans, collectively, I regard as the lowest form of sub-human minus-existence inbred half-wit buffoons

Wouldn't like to see your lot whenyou turn nasty. :o:o

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the managerial dust is settling something which has struck me since is Alan Nixon's frequent plugging of 'the best manager in the universe'... Owen Coyle. Now bit of fun or not I'm fairly certain that must have been done with Mr Coyle's complete blessing! So imo reading between the lines the inside story at Burnley must not quite be the happy clappy situation that is being portrayed. Also speaking to a dingle recently he is convinced that Coyle will be offloading Akinbye because his wages of 8k pw are excessive. BUT turning that around which other club pushing for promotion would even consider selling one of their more experienced strikers? Am I correct in thinking that Floods fortune is based in commercial property?

If the gap is narrowing it's only from our side and by our own hand it seems to me.

Now that the managerial dust is settling something which has struck me since is Alan Nixon's frequent plugging of 'the best manager in the universe'... Owen Coyle. Now bit of fun or not I'm fairly certain that must have been done with Mr Coyle's complete blessing! So imo reading between the lines the inside story at Burnley must not quite be the happy clappy situation that is being portrayed. Also speaking to a dingle recently he is convinced that Coyle will be offloading Akinbye because his wages of 8k pw are excessive. BUT turning that around which other club pushing for promotion would even consider selling one of their more experienced strikers? Am I correct in thinking that Floods fortune is based in commercial property?

If the gap is narrowing it's only from our side and by our own hand it seems to me.

There is little question that finances are an issue for us - they always are. Yes Floods money is based in commercial property so he will have been hit hard at the moment.

As for offloading Akinbyi - frankly he looks to be finished so experienced or not it would be good to get him off the wage bill. Not sure this makes people unhappy at the turf just a simple ase of how things are for smaller clubs in the lower leagues, for example the current parachute payments are around 1.5 times our total turnover.

We have to hope that there is some room for a little squad strenghtening in January but in truth it seems likely that will only happen if we sell or at least reduce the wage bill first.

Anyway, here's to the Semi final. You'd have to imagine a premier league team will have to much for us over 2 legs but we can dream a little longer.

PS: Owen Coyle IS the best manager in the universe at the moment <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Whilst the burnley fans revel in the only bit of glory to come their way since the goggle box was broadcasting in black and white, you'll be pleased to know that despite our current relegation fears, you can rest assured that the annual burnley free fall is nearly upon us.

Watch this space :D

I never doubted you pal :D

Archived