SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yup to be fair Bendter should have comfortably scored both. Jason roberts style finishing.

Dread to think of a season with Burnley getting to a cup semi final or better and possibly swapping places in the league with us.

Hell.

I cant ever remember a time when I've said and meant this before, but after watching the Burnley v Arsenal game I know that if Rovers played the Dingles next week, they would win (and probably deserve to). Oh God, what the hell has Ince done to our team??!! :mellow:

Quite pleased our many fingered friends have won tonight.Always nice for a north west team to beat them southern jessies.

Just hope Rovers can do the business tomorrow,then we can hope for a 2 legged semi-final against the Yorkshire club.

A great opportunity for the winner of our game tomorrow.

Come on Ince, become a hero - beat United & Liverpool. Get Tottenham in the semi's - beat them and then Burnley in the Final. It would be a great season if that happened and we survive too.

I cant ever remember a time when I've said and meant this before, but after watching the Burnley v Arsenal game I know that if Rovers played the Dingles next week, they would win (and probably deserve to). Oh God, what the hell has Ince done to our team??!! :mellow:

Was wondering if we miraculously beat United and drew Burnley in the semi's it might not be the best thing to happen such is our sad decline.

Have to give credit where its due they have given Arsenal and Chelsea a hard game and deservedly beat both sides.

They have beaten 3 premier league teams, the same amount we have in our league campaign so far :huh:

Good point-I was going to write that Coyle's record against the big 4 was better than Ince's.

At least we have both beaten Fulham.

Was wondering if we miraculously beat United and drew Burnley in the semi's it might not be the best thing to happen such is our sad decline.

I'm hoping we avoid Burnley as well. Why is that ? In spite of them being in a good run of form nobody would suggest that more than a couple of Burnley players would get into our team, even now, bad as we are. It tells it's own story really- good management, coaching and organizational skills can take you a long way in football, bad ones don't take you very far.

I'm hoping we avoid Burnley as well. Why is that ? In spite of them being in a good run of form nobody would suggest that more than a couple of Burnley players would get into our team, even now, bad as we are. It tells it's own story really- good management, coaching and organizational skills can take you a long way in football, bad ones don't take you very far.

True, its looking all to evident now.

Are Manchester United putting out their under 12 girls team against us? If not, I'd be very surprised at anything but a drubbing.

I'm totally thrilled for Burnley and I really really

hope they win this competition

and get promotion along with

the Northenders and

even Blackpool.

But that's not very

likely being

as Blackpool are

crap and don't

know their

butt cheeks from their elbow

under Grayson's

rule,

never mind though, I'd settle for PNE and Burnley in the Prem.

:lol:

Archived