BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

Mods, is there any way you can remove the word 'pro' from the title of this thread?

I have hated Burnley with a passion for as long as I can remember. I saw my first derby game at Ewood in 1970 and apart from the relatively recent FA Cup game at Turf Moor (when I was abroad), I have never missed a game between us, be it League, Cup, Friendly or Manx/Lancs Cup.

The sight of the words 'pro Burnley' is sitting rather uneasily with me.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You won't get a reply. I tried asking a similar question a while back.

From his post I would say a fair distance from East Lancs.

I hope they get a complete drubbing............and I hope the team get stuffed also. :mellow:

Still un-answered :rolleyes:

Well 6,000 flat capped dingles have now set off for the bright lights of dat der London town.

Are the remaining 99.9% of Rovers fans going to join Gav in wishing them all the best? :o

Yeah,all the best in negotiating that 50 mile stretch of black ice in beetween Birmingham and Stoke later tonight.

According to the LT, and with thanks to Claret mad, Burnley fans are travelling from around the world for the big match.

Fans are coming from Northern Italy, Bordeaux, Prague and Madrid.

Capt John is flying in from Riyan, Yemen via Dubai.

Someone else from Windhoek in Namibia, whilst Dumbarton and Aberdeen will also see bases for other Burnley fans.

I hope we are all impressed.

According to the LT, and with thanks to Claret mad, Burnley fans are travelling from around the world for the big match.

Fans are coming from Northern Italy, Bordeaux, Prague and Madrid.

Capt John is flying in from Riyan, Yemen via Dubai.

Someone else from Windhoek in Namibia, whilst Dumbarton and Aberdeen will also see bases for other Burnley fans.

I hope we are all impressed.

It's amazing how far some people will go to avoid living in Burnley isn't it?

Archived