BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

It's been a while since I've read this board.

The last time I was here, I faintly remember Gav as being an Dingle hating, eyes-bulging B*****d who'd glory in every misfortune which came our way.

And then I come back to this 'oh well done on your marvellous ticket sales chaps'.. What is happening to our game? It's enough to make me weep.

I still hate you all, your town and your vile little club, by the way.

Been a while since we heard from our six-fingered friend in the Third World. Dont they have the internet in prison? I hope the Dingles take an early lead against Chelsea, play their lower league hearts out for 80-odd minutes, then concede 2 weak goals in injury time to go out, emotionally drained and defeated, and back to the misery of life in the BNP hotbed of Britain. Vile little club indeed!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I wish Burnley all the best and hope that the vicious rivalry between us and them which legitimises the thugs and arrogants on both side, gives way to a respectful rivalry.

Chances are slim but I can hope.

if i had the wings of an eagle

The last time I was here, I faintly remember Gav as being an Dingle hating, eyes-bulging B*****d who'd glory in every misfortune which came our way.

And then I come back to this 'oh well done on your marvellous ticket sales chaps'.. What is happening to our game? It's enough to make me weep.

Get ****** you burnley ****.

Its the main topic of discussion at the moment on the Clarrotts boards this world beating 6,000 following to the bright lights of the capital.......I do believe they had around 700 at Charlton yesterday. :rolleyes:

Isn't that more than we used to bring when Charlton was in the Prem?

14 April 1979 - the last time.

I wasn't even married then. Now we're planning a holiday for our 30th anniversary next September.

Sort of put it into perspective, Sam, doesn't it?

I hadn't even started work then and now I'm retired! I went through a whole career without seeing us lose to Burnely once.

From the BBC:

Burnley fans are desperate to buy replica copies of Robbie Blake's pants. The striker dropped his shorts after scoring last week revealing a pair of red pants with the words 'Bad Beat Bob.'

Burnley have ordered more replicas after the first 50 pairs sold out. (The Sun)

It's been a while since I've read this board.

I still hate you all, your town and your vile little club, by the way.

We'll never be as vile or little as you lot of inbred heathens.

**** off.

Court action? Wonder what charge that could come under?

Probably this 'Section 60 of the Criminal Justice & Public Order Act 1994 (originally designed to prevent minor football disturbances). Another step towards a police state brought under false pretences.

Been stuck on a motorway for 1 1/2 hours under this act( Rovers playing Boro, Darwen who i was going to watch playing in a cup game. Darwen got there 10 min before kick off).

(Edit to say i was on the Darwen team coach.)

Archived