BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Positive Talk

mark

We're home to West Brom the last match of the season! They'll already be relegated so we're bound to win that one!! Oh - wait a minute - last season? Birmingham?... er.. let me think some more about this...

OK - got it! I love it how Ince manages to swig from his water bottle then spit all over the floor all the way through the match in an ill-fitting grey Burtons' suit, looking like a YTS boy who got to stand on the touchline after writing to Jim'll Fix It. That'll do instead of us having a proper grown-up manager. I'm sure he's only being paid millions for this, and if we have the balls to sack him he'll get a massive payoff to take back down to Cockernee land and live it up til some mug Chumpionship club takes a chance on him....

No, sorry - I'm just not cut out for this 'lets be positive & pretend its all ok our clubs not saddled with a crap manager who's taking us down' game... ;)

We're home to West Brom the last match of the season! They'll already be relegated so we're bound to win that one!! Oh - wait a minute - last season? Birmingham?... er.. let me think some more about this...

OK - got it! I love it how Ince manages to swig from his water bottle then spit all over the floor all the way through the match in an ill-fitting grey Burtons' suit, looking like a YTS boy who got to stand on the touchline after writing to Jim'll Fix It. That'll do instead of us having a proper grown-up manager. I'm sure he's only being paid millions for this, and if we have the balls to sack him he'll get a massive payoff to take back down to Cockernee land and live it up til some mug Chumpionship club takes a chance on him....

No, sorry - I'm just not cut out for this 'lets be positive & pretend its all ok our clubs not saddled with a crap manager who's taking us down' game... ;)

It's not as though you didn't have enough other, more suitable threads to post that on!

Good news here is it's only -10 at the moment and Winter will be over by early May

well just enjoying the weekend with some fm09, off course managing blackburn..

recently broke my hand, but its healing nicely, so that means im back to boxing on monday, been gone for 3-4 weeks because of it, so i miss the hard training, and certainly miss getting hit, and hitting back :D

and eventhough its cold as hell, there is actually sunshine here in my town, in aalborg, denmark.. and on a positive note, my local team aab, who recently fired the screw-up bruce rioch, won 3-0 yesterday and on tuesday, we wil hopefully give celtic, a beating in champions league.. :D

Archived