BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sam Allardyce

Wolves and Bolton? You are clutching at straws there. Both were good performances in fact we lost at Bolton because we were to intent on going gung ho for a winner that we got suckered. You've been advocating that for two years.

btw

Quote GAV "You do seem a rather angry individual TGM? Can I help in anyway?"

You do seem a rather angry individual too Gav. Not only angry but irrational. Might there be a clue in the nickname Big Sam?

Hello Yorick, not posted much have we? Not related to jimmy612 are we :tu:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to apologize to Sam - legend of a manager for keeping us in the Premier League and having @#/? thrown at him from a number of posters and whoever stabbed him in the back to get him out of the club.

You are better off without Rovers in its current state Sam - people should avoid games until Venkys come to their senses!! Players should strike!

Applies to you Gav------trolling again See also post above. Nothing useful from you ever.

Feel good about the managerial situation? Want the ex-manager back yet?

What the hell does trolling mean? Is that text speak? Or should I ask Philip, as he seems to have accredited you with the title?

As for ex-managers, yes I'd love to Hughes back, you?

What the hell does trolling mean? Is that text speak? Or should I ask Philip, as he seems to have accredited you with the title?

As for ex-managers, yes I'd love to Hughes back, you?

You know what trolling is so nothing needed there.Ask Philip if you like.

Yes I'd like Hughes back but realistically I'd like Sam back. Samba would stay and we'd finish top half.

Which Hughes might this be? I remember only too well the one who won Manager of the Month and immediately lost interest in Blackburn Rovers and started looking for something he deemed better, leaving us with dire football for the last six months of his reign?

in fact we lost at Bolton because we were to intent on going gung ho for a winner that we got suckered.

Bolton's goals were nothing to do with us being caught short at the back whilst we were pushing forward for a winner.

Their first was scored from a set-piece where we simply failed to mark properly and we didn't even touch the ball in the time between us equalising and them scoring their second.

I don't think anyone would dispute that we tried to be a bit more adventurous once Bolton went down to ten men, it's more the fact that we were absolutely clueless at doing so because Sam had no tactic other than the standard "get it into the box quickly" one.

I don't think anyone would dispute that we tried to be a bit more adventurous once Bolton went down to ten men, it's more the fact that we were absolutely clueless at doing so because Sam had no tactic other than the standard "get it into the box quickly" one.

I think having a fully fit David Dunn would have made a difference this season - he is our most creative player and best goal scorer too so majorly affects us when he is not firing.

That said, even with Dunn not being an influence, winning at Bolton would have put us in 8th spot in the table.

Yes I'd like Hughes back but realistically I'd like Sam back. Samba would stay and we'd finish top half.

According to Nicko, Samba has been looking for an escape route for a while now, wants more money surprise surprise, so Allardyces sacking wouldn't have made a difference if true.

Which Hughes might this be? I remember only too well the one who won Manager of the Month and immediately lost interest in Blackburn Rovers and started looking for something he deemed better, leaving us with dire football for the last six months of his reign?

Take your point mum, but a motivated mark Hughes with funds to back his ambition wets the appetite though don't you agree? Not going to happen though.

According to Nicko, Samba has been looking for an escape route for a while now, wants more money surprise surprise, so Allardyces sacking wouldn't have made a difference if true.

Take your point mum, but a motivated mark Hughes with funds to back his ambition wets the appetite though don't you agree? Not going to happen though.

Isn't that Lescott dude looking for a move? See ya, Samba :glare:

I loved that Mark Hughes unquestionably, but a woman spurned ...

I promise you if Qatar get a manager today there is no way he will last 12 years.

Unless he manages their Aspire Academy which will be the backbone of the team in 2022.

I can certainly see a huge influx of young Brazilians/Africans (U-13) into the academy with promises of citizenship and money on the offing. Don't expect to see a naturally Qatari squad in 2022.

I promise you if Qatar get a manager today there is no way he will last 12 years.

Unless he manages their Aspire Academy which will be the backbone of the team in 2022.

I can certainly see a huge influx of young Brazilians/Africans (U-13) into the academy with promises of citizenship and money on the offing. Don't expect to see a naturally Qatari squad in 2022.

Qatar represents everything that is horrific about modern football today.

Archived