557 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Back
    • Sack

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2+2 = 5?

I think that is as strong as I have heard from the chairman. He is usually a very measured gent.

In layman's terms...time's up...you said there wasn't a problem but there is...that's just going to get us relegated...come into my office.

The quotes from the chairman in the local paper just about say it all.

Add to that what another director was saying after the game...

I'm guessing Nicko, thats a roundabout way of suggesting that a sacking has been lined up? Let me know if i'm warm or not? :D

Drat, beat me to it.... B)

I'm amazed there's 26 pages of this thread after a day, and I don't have time to read them all

what struck me yesterday was a couple of stats: pompey 1 win in 7, Sunderland 1 in 7 before the west brom game. who were those wins against? US. we really are that bad at the moment. then I thought back to how we scraped a draw against the Albion. this morning I saw our record over the last 6 games. LLLLLL. Go now Incey, don't wait to be pushed, maintain a crumb of self-respect, if only for your own sake

I'm surprised Ince hasn't gone yet, but 'no news is good news' I think, because as mentioned above it would've been announced already if we were going to give him another game.

What is shocking is that people from outside the club (media, other fans etc) are still saying "give him time". My friends at work said this when I said he would likely be sacked this week.

I don't think Ince has any sort of argument to say that there has been a witch-hunt to get him sacked. If anything its gone too far the other way. Both Lawro and Lee Dixon said he should be given time on saturday. Have they not seen our recent form LLLLLL?

I'm guessing Paul Ince has a pet hypnotoad:

John Williams asks Ince into his office.

JW: "Ince, im sorry, i think your time is up at this club"

Ince: "i don't think so!"

JW: "what, i'm your boss, i give the orders"

Ince: "no your wrong, look at my pet"

Hypno-toad: "all glory to the hypno-toad, all glory to Paul Ince!"

JW: :blink::wacko: "all glory to the hypno-toad, all glory to Paul Ince!"

d60b84cf.jpg

Or perhaps Ince is a Jedi in training!

These are not the Managers you are looking for...

These are not the Managers we are looking for...

They can be on their way...

They can be on their way...

You don't need to see my qualifications...

We don't need to see his qualifications...

I can be on my way to the Golf Club... Move along

He can go to the Golf Club... Move along... Move along...

What is shocking is that people from outside the club (media, other fans etc) are still saying "give him time". My friends at work said this when I said he would likely be sacked this week.

yeah one or two people i know want him to stay. I asked them what their opinion would be if they were rovers fans and they said same! They are blaming the players and not the manager...are they as deluded as the board??

All this build up and all this tension, it's like a balloon filling up with gas without the gas being turned off. There is only one inevitable outcome and that is that the balloon will explode. I am more than sure that Ince will get his marching orders before tomorrow at the latest.

Just out of interest, does anyone know what coach has appeared on SSN, if they even have yet?

I'm surprised Ince hasn't gone yet, but 'no news is good news' I think, because as mentioned above it would've been announced already if we were going to give him another game.

I don't think Ince has any sort of argument to say that there has been a witch-hunt to get him sacked. If anything its gone too far the other way. Both Lawro and Lee Dixon said he should be given time on saturday. Have they not seen our recent form LLLLLL?

He will be given until the new year. I hope he turns it around. If not, hes gone at the start of Jan. If the board were gonna sack him they would have done already. They know how bad they will look if they sack him now. Everyone on the outside wants him to be given time. The board wont listen to a few hundred people on here.

Archived