SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blyth Spartans Vs Blackburn Rovers

Majiball

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has banana skin all over it.

Yep, "the bigger they (we) are..." - but with a few early goals it could be fun. And fielding some fringe players looking to give their new boss a good impression should also lower the bananaskin-probability... :brfc:

Probably THE ONLY 90 minute opportunity Sam has to see what potential he really has in depth.

They all know that if they have an average game that they could be out of here rather than knocking on the door. Bold move, after all if they cant crack Blyth they wont crack Chelski et al.

How many of you are actually there watching? Give us a wave on here (this thread). And dont forget you are really going to have to exercise your tonsils tonight; those Blyth fans are going to make as much noise as the BBE ever does!!

It's pathetic that you lot are scared about a team which got thrashed 5-1 by Bedlington Terriers.

I'm not worried or nervous at all. I'm only jumpy because I believe in ghosts and i'm shaking cos i'm cold.

We're not going to lose. We've got Mokoena commanding the defence ffs!

:blink::unsure:

Archived