BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blyth Spartans Vs Blackburn Rovers

Majiball

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why am i the only one being criticised for saying, what a few others have also said about the game? You guys are far too sensitive

I think you just were exagerating a bit too much, we were doing okay in what was always going to be a scrappy game.

So long King Carlos, was a free kick enough to earn a stay or was that his last kick for the club??

Would have been a goal against any team.

Oh, and ChilleanDude, I think the fee was in dollars (8 million or so?), which have now lost about 25% of their value. It would have been 4 million pounds before and would be about 6 million now (assuming the $8 million that I believe Nicko said).

Stuwilky you another one that likes to attack others poeples posts. I have an opinion about the game, im saying what i can see is happening and its disappointing.

Disappointing? Or warranting of an obscenity?

And I didnt criticise anything for the record, why are you so sensitive?

Incidentally, for the level Croft Park is a pretty good ground.

Prob. the last we'll see of him.... I had hopes for him :(

Me too...but every time I see a Blackburn match I see more and more that Blackburn is not the team for him (and vice versa). It's a whole different style altogether...long balls and long passes down the sides all the time in order to get the cross in.

Take that second half for example...before the goal I counted only 3 passed directed at Villanueva before he got subbed. It's a miracle and a testament to his quality that he managed to pull a goal out of that. I saw most of the first half and it wasn't too different. It's just not meant to be, it will be the best for both Villanueva and Blackburn if they part ways.

Carolos - think Sam subbed him off because he was taking too many long shots. Feel a bit sorry for him. At least he has some skill and self confidence.

Could do with a 2nd goal.....

He is one of our only 'flair' players, I was really hoping he'd be a success. Mayb he should be given more time, but 4 million or whatever is too much.

Archived