BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect timing for MGP & Di Santo to be hitting the net.

It is isn't it. Glad Di Santo got one hopefully he'll take that momentum and slam a few past the Dingles.

Can anyone who went say how Kalinic fared? any goal scoring chances? I do hope Sam brings him on in the later stages I just have a feeling that he'll score.

Hmm. Well the main thing we can take from this is that Hoilett and Olsson are, at best, going to be on the bench against the dingles. Both played a full ninety while the likes of Di Santo, Givet, Roberts, McCarthy and Kalinic were all only given 30.

From that it does seem there might be a chance we will play 442? Hmmm?

I enjoyed it last night, took my two young children for their 1st Rovers game (ages 2 & 3).

Got to say that the group of Stanley supporters behind the goal were fantastic, they never stopped all game and after the attendance was announced they sand thank you very much to Blackburn Rovers, there songs were original and they even had a drummer who had rythm, maybe we can request a transfer if ours comes back lol.

The anti Burnley songs got going now and again, but not as often as you would have thought. There were only a couple of inbreds there that I could see, one skin head hiding under the stand and another one who was having banter with the Rovers fans at half time.

I was impressed with a few of the players last night, but I have to say that the finishing from everyone bar Di Santo was shocking, we missed about 5 one on ones and had shots well off target to many times. In the 2nd half it appeared as though we were shot shy as nobody seemed to want to have a ago.

Junior had a great game and was very much involved in everything but his shooting was poor last night. Didn't really see to much off Nikola but he had a ball played through to him which left way ahead of everyone and onside but he couldn't quite control the ball. He looks very lively though and I certainly don't think he's another Grabbi.

Watch em when Rovers arent playing....This season stanley are getting better to watch by the week .Drummimg and Chanting from the "ultras" second to none when things are going well.."Stanleys better players came on second half. Bournemouth on Saturday if anyone interested

Tbh Hughesy they would have made a fair bit more had they arranged better catering for the game.

At half time the ques for the food and drink were ridiculous so I never bothered.

They should have had a seperate stall for drink etc instead of using the same van imo.

Tbh Hughesy they would have made a fair bit more had they arranged better catering for the game.

At half time the ques for the food and drink were ridiculous so I never bothered.

They should have had a seperate stall for drink etc instead of using the same van imo.

yeah i agree but the best thing of all at half time was them opening the gates onto the carpark so we could have a smoke B)

Archived