BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

I had to have a quiet laugh when I heard the news, it proves that after all Manure are NOT the biggest club in the world :rolleyes:

On another point, I will be most sad at not being able to watch the cheating, diving, moaning and kerniving Portuguese moron blag his way through games when it goes against him :rolleyes:

one things for sure, Rovers are now no longer going to be robbed of points by the one good side of this young chappie :brfcsmilie:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£80m for Ronaldo, £6m for Campbell and suddenly United have £100m + (when you factor in the transfer budget Ferguson was most likely going to be handed anyway) to throw around.

One thing's for sure, it'll be interesting to see what magic Ferguson can conjur with such a hefty sum.

£80m for Ronaldo, £6m for Campbell and suddenly United have £100m + (when you factor in the transfer budget Ferguson was most likely going to be handed anyway) to throw around.

One thing's for sure, it'll be interesting to see what magic Ferguson can conjur with such a hefty sum.

Read Philipl tcj on Man U finances.

Fergie isn't exactly the best big spender (in relative terms).

He should stick to under £20m buys and avoid buying more Verons/Berbatovs.

Ah, back to reality!

On reflection then, it'll be interesting to see how much of the money Ferguson gets to spend!

We do agree it wont be anywhere near £100m though, even half that amount is being positively speculative.

'Harry Redknapp is lining up a move for American wonderkid Freddy Adu....'

You have just got to love Harry.

Does a transfer window go by when Freddy isn't linked with someone? I can't believe the lad only turned 20 last week!

He is available though by the looks, he was on loan at Monaco last year, only made ten or so appearances mainly as a substitute and they decided not to take the pre arranged option of a permanent deal.

The lad had a lot of talent at a young age but I haven't seen him for the last couple of years apart from one or two clips here and there, but if he can't make it in the Portugese or French league then given his size I'd be surprised if he can make it in the premiership.

He'd be available on loan again though one could assume so I guess it could happen, I'd love to see him come to the premiership just to see what all the fuss used to be about.

What's Woy been up to with Fulham then ffan, any gossip?

What's Woy been up to with Fulham then ffan, any gossip?

To be honest he keeps his card firmly pressed against his chest. I would expect a couple of free transfers Onyewu etc. We have been in negotiations with 'Boro for about three weeks to get a deal done for Adam Johnson and Gary O'Neill and apparently we have put in a bid for Fabian Delph. Other than that not much else.

Hangeland will probably sign his contract when he gets back from his holidays.

Although not PL directly; Oliver Kay (in today's Times) suggests Zidane wasn't a success at Real Madrid. Can I point out 2 Euro cups, 2 La Liga, 2 Spanish cups, World player of the year on more than one occasion and a Super cup? Trying to fill column inches or trying to be controversial, one things fore sure, he's a clown!

Another hack from the same paper claims UTD couldnt build a team around Ronaldo. I'm not even gonna try to count UTD's trophies over the past 5 yrs or so.

Lazy journalism with no substance whatsoever...Sorry, Rant over!

Although not PL directly; Oliver Kay (in today's Times) suggests Zidane wasn't a success at Real Madrid. Can I point out 2 Euro cups, 2 La Liga, 2 Spanish cups, World player of the year on more than one occasion and a Super cup? Trying to fill column inches or trying to be controversial, one things fore sure, he's a clown!

Another hack from the same paper claims UTD couldnt build a team around Ronaldo. I'm not even gonna try to count UTD's trophies over the past 5 yrs or so.

Lazy journalism with no substance whatsoever...Sorry, Rant over!

You can point it out but it wouldn't be true. He won one European cup with Madrid, and one league title.

Real Madrid

* UEFA Champions League: 2001-02

* European Super Cup: 2002

* Intercontinental Cup: 2002

* La Liga: 2002-03

* Spanish Super Cup: 2001, 2003

You can point it out but it wouldn't be true. He won one European cup with Madrid, and one league title.

Real Madrid

* UEFA Champions League: 2001-02

* European Super Cup: 2002

* Intercontinental Cup: 2002

* La Liga: 2002-03

* Spanish Super Cup: 2001, 2003

I stand corrected. Zidane is Sh*t. Tim Sherwood anyone?

To be honest he keeps his card firmly pressed against his chest. I would expect a couple of free transfers Onyewu etc. We have been in negotiations with 'Boro for about three weeks to get a deal done for Adam Johnson and Gary O'Neill and apparently we have put in a bid for Fabian Delph. Other than that not much else.

Hangeland will probably sign his contract when he gets back from his holidays.

The Mrs was reading on one of the American footy blogs that Onyewu looks to be heading to Birmingham.

I wasn't sure where to post this but here seems as good a place as any.

Found this on teamtalk rumour room pages and it just cracked me up.

"Won_It_5_Times (Liverpool) : Jermaine Beckford told my mum that Liverpool r decent an he wud lke 2 ply 4 dem. den rafa bentiez told her dat beckford is sikk."

Maybe its just me.

"Won_It_5_Times (Liverpool) : Jermaine Beckford told my mum that Liverpool r decent an he wud lke 2 ply 4 dem. den rafa bentiez told her dat beckford is sikk."

Maybe its just me.

I just love the thought of Rafa Benitez telling his mum, "Yeh Jermaine is one sikk rude boi, you knows it!"

Where's Glen Johnson off too, Pompey have recieved a bid they expect to be solved imminently, hmm, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, even Man Utd maybe could be in for him, Chelsea and City have to be favourites.

Chairmain said when asked if the deal was worth between 15 and 18 million that you are not far off the mark.

Maybe its just me.

That's great. Nicko take note!

Oh. Hmm. A possible Mr X candidate as well? Maybe Sam knows his mum too? But then would Jermaine think we were "decent"?

Maybe its just me.

:lol:

Definitely not just you!

Archived