BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: just pointing out lardarses failings ;)

Well if keeping Rovers in the prem is deemed to be a failure, then I am extremly chuffed to bits that Sam is a failure.

A genuine Rovers supporter would be pleased that Rovers are playing prem football this coming season.

Has brought in young players who could serve this club for a few years - player who if need be will cover the sell on value.

Sam is also a manager that players like to play for - of course that will also be considered a failure.

He also gets the best out of the players at his disposal.

In my view is also honest in his post match assessment - no excuses, unlike ince. Another failure I suppose.

He also appears to be challenging the Rovers board to stump up more cash - he hasn't just taken no for an answer.

Everybody on here is entitled to their own opinion - that I respect. So in your opinion what does Sam have to do to become a success in your eyes - if as you say he is failing? But to answer such a question you also have to say where he gets the means to be this success.

The reality is that up until this day Sam has been a success at Rovers - he achieved what was asked of him. Premiership survival.

:lol: there must be plenty of decent midfielders who can come in,wasting 50k a week on a defender is stupid ;)

Well that's it for me! Waggy going on the ignore list should ease my blood pressure by about 15 points. Bye Waggy!!

:lol: there must be plenty of decent midfielders who can come in,wasting 50k a week on a defender is stupid ;)

Stop moaning, the season hasnt even started yet. If Sam thinks he's the answer then its good enough for me...Besides, he's more qualified to make the judgment than you are!

Couple of questions Mr Nixon (or anyone that might know).. sorry to pester :)

1 - Rigters, I have seen some places reporting him as being released after a few reserve games in pre-season (which the impression I got).. has he gone?

2 - The brazilian center half kid.. did he sign?

3 - I presume no bids in for Gally?

4 - Did we actually sign the youngsters from Malmo?

5 - What happened in regards to back room staff.. we seem to be lacking everything from youth academy boss through to coaches?

Couple of questions Mr Nixon (or anyone that might know).. sorry to pester :)

1 - Rigters, I have seen some places reporting him as being released after a few reserve games in pre-season (which the impression I got).. has he gone? STILL HEAR I BELIEVE

2 - The brazilian center half kid.. did he sign? I THINK HE HAS SIGNED AS AN ACADEMY PLAYER, BUT MUST HAVE AN EC PASSPORT OF SOME KIND

3 - I presume no bids in for Gally? ONLY LOAN REQUESTS

4 - Did we actually sign the youngsters from Malmo? NOT YET

5 - What happened in regards to back room staff.. we seem to be lacking everything from youth academy boss through to coaches? THINK A COUPLE OF APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE

Bryan Gunn gone...

I don't get it??? Yes the start was awful but its only one game and bounced back with a good result surely that shows he's got the lads on side and such. But it is Delia guess the wind changed.

Can we not have a Waggy thread or something? Most threads are slowly being taken over.

I've only been on here a few days, but even I want him on ignore now (can someone please pm me how to do it??). Ince was DIRE, everything he did was wrong, his methods and teachings should all be included in what not to do column of coaching.

Wheater is one big Sam should be going for regardless of the pot being empty.

:rolleyes:

Ring Ring..

JW... Right Mr Wheater John Williams BRFC here. We'd like to sign you on to play for us.

DW... Oh nice to speak to you Mr Williams. Shame about Boro but I'm very interested in a return to the prem so how much will you be offreing to pay me?

JW... Well err nothing, we have nowt, err we're borassic lint really but never mind I'm sure that you'll like living near Blackburn.

click

:lol: to get rid of gally for a 33 yr old is insane :o

Two issues here..... no sorry three.

1. Signing a 33 year old. I know where you are coming from but please rem that tugay only came at 31ish. Plus Hierro, Djorkaeff, Campo, Speed all did decent jobs for Notlob. Kanu scores against us virtually every time he playe against us and his age prob begins with a 4! For us Tony Gale got a Winners medal and David Speedie was sh1t hot. Even Man Utd made use of Larssen for a time.

and

2. We had to get rid of Gallagher cos he isn't good enough for the prem. SA did give him all pre-season to prove himself rem.

3. You are now on a continual wind up. I guess it's cause you now have the wind up about your ridiculous stance! ^_^

:rolleyes:

Ring Ring..

JW... Right Mr Wheater John Williams BRFC here. We'd like to sign you on to play for us.

DW... Oh nice to speak to you Mr Williams. Shame about Boro but I'm very interested in a return to the prem so how much will you be offreing to pay me?

JW... Well err nothing, we have nowt, err we're borassic lint really but never mind I'm sure that you'll like living near Blackburn.

click

Come on theno, we know we've got offload a few, even after that we'll still be skint.

###### hell the dingles have got a special tv programme on itv after emmerdale.

Dunny lad dont worry! Its only a one off.............Just like their season in the Premier league! :lol:

Let them enjoy it.............Until 5 tomorrow! :tu:

1 - Rigters, I have seen some places reporting him as being released after a few reserve games in pre-season (which the impression I got).. has he gone? STILL HEAR I BELIEVE

Good. We might be sick of him cashing in his pay cheques, but Rigters losing his hearing wouldn't really help us.

Archived