BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Would think at least £25,000

Warnock will be or should be on much more that 25k a week i think. I will keep Warnock, him and Benni will be targetting a WC place with England and SA respectively. With that in mind, i can see them putting all the effort in to impress. Imo we shouldnt sell. As much as i want Salgado, i dont think he has any ambition of making Spains WC squad. Correct me if im wrong here, but Salgado has retired from International football?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that is the case then I don't think there is any value in selling from Sam's point of view.

A large proportion has gone to pay off debts this summer and the banks/board should be happy with that.

Sam should get all the cash from any deals. Then any difference in wages may have to come out of that, any remaining is used in January.

Do you know how much a large proportion of debt is, and how much debt is still owed ?

Warnock will be or should be on much more that 25k a week i think. I will keep Warnock, him and Benni will be targetting a WC place with England and SA respectively. With that in mind, i can see them putting all the effort in to impress. Imo we shouldnt sell. As much as i want Salgado, i dont think he has any ambition of making Spains WC squad. Correct me if im wrong here, but Salgado has retired from International football?

Warnock will not get a sniff of a WC place as long as he is in MF, if Sam has him ear marked for that position, I can see him leaving for a LB spot with AV.

Is it me but since when did clubs say we are spending x million on a player and that includes his wages?Always used to be x player costs y amount and the salary was included under the wage structure. When we signed Santa Cruz it was £3.5 million not £6.5 (million including wages.) A transfer budget is just that - for transfers - wage budget should be a separate entity.

Apparently, Ibricic is rather slow, which has put foreign clubs off him.

BTW: I read that 8 of Kalinic's 15 goals last season were penalties... shades of Ciccio... :o

the poor little pigeon is hardly fast but the fastest bird in the sky (peregrine falcon) very rarely catches it. maneuverability. ;) or in the case of the pigeon, stops dead in mid air. :o

Is it me but since when did clubs say we are spending x million on a player and that includes his wages?Always used to be x player costs y amount and the salary was included under the wage structure. When we signed Santa Cruz it was £3.5 million not £6.5 (million including wages.) A transfer budget is just that - for transfers - wage budget should be a separate entity.

We talking Rovers here, anythings possible

No 11 o'clocker as such, but...

Some good stuff from Sam in the Mirror tomorrow...hopefully...about how he is coping with the stress of having no dough...he was in very good form the other day.

Only good bit of transfer news is that Stoke are trying to sign Huth from Middlesbrough...nothing Rovers-wise, just waiting on Salgado being sorted out.

Interesting to see where and if Warnock plays tomorrow. Think the focus is going to be on him a bit for the next few days.

I hear Kalinic can't be involved because his international clearance is not through. Bit of a joke, that. These foreign FAs are hopeless.

Burnley only just got Guerrero cleared to play because some tw*t in Ecuador was slow with sending his clearance through.

Fancy Rovers to sneak by Man City tomorrow with a 2-1 win and Burnley to fight back and get a 2-2 result at Stoke - with this kid Guerrero the hero off the bench.

If Warnock does go, Sam should get on the first flight back to Hajduk and sign Ibricic, a lot less wages than Warnock will be on to boot.

Milan Jovanovic was superb for Serbia against SA. Thats the type of player i would like at Ewood.

Haven't got a link Bob but I do remember reading he scored quite a few from the spot last year, so reckon Rover6 is right.

I'm not doubting old '6 - just hope he's wrong! Not that it matters that much. RSC scoring record was bobbins before he joined us and we still managed to balance the books by selling him didn't we? Oh and he scored some goals one season as well of course.

No 11 o'clocker as such, but...

Some good stuff from Sam in the Mirror tomorrow...hopefully...about how he is coping with the stress of having no dough...he was in very good form the other day.

Only good bit of transfer news is that Stoke are trying to sign Huth from Middlesbrough...nothing Rovers-wise, just waiting on Salgado being sorted out.

Interesting to see where and if Warnock plays tomorrow. Think the focus is going to be on him a bit for the next few days.

I hear Kalinic can't be involved because his international clearance is not through. Bit of a joke, that. These foreign FAs are hopeless.

Burnley only just got Guerrero cleared to play because some tw*t in Ecuador was slow with sending his clearance through.

Fancy Rovers to sneak by Man City tomorrow with a 2-1 win and Burnley to fight back and get a 2-2 result at Stoke - with this kid Guerrero the hero off the bench.

Thanks Nicko you spoilt my 1st fantasy team line up lol. I had Kalinic partnering Torres :-( can i still make a change to my team?

Thanks for the news nicko, always appreciate!

Now to some questions:

Is there a big chance Salgado will join us?

What happened to Rigters? He was a real talent before he joined Rovers?

Is it true Rothen has agreed personal terms with Rovers?

Thanks for the news nicko, always appreciate!

Now to some questions:

Is there a big chance Salgado will join us?

What happened to Rigters? He was a real talent before he joined Rovers?

Is it true Rothen has agreed personal terms with Rovers?

Salgado will sign

Rigters is useless

Rothen is Rotten

Milan Jovanovic was superb for Serbia against SA. Thats the type of player i would like at Ewood.

No doubting he would be a nice one, reckon he would cost a lotta though, great goal scoring record in Belgium and for his country.

Echos of Cantonas Sardines!!! :lol:

You like that one then kelbo. ;)

No doubting he would be a nice one, reckon he would cost a lotta though, great goal scoring record in Belgium and for his country.

You like that one then kelbo. ;)

Yes I do, bye the way, are you speaking with my son Ben on another board?? PM me !!

I'd take that Nicko. Glad to have the Saturday football feeling again. I think I speak for all of us.

Archived