BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest Carling Cup 3rd Round Preview

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCarthy always looks our most likely goal-scorer. Problem is we all hail him when he scores, then call for him to be kept out of the team after an anonymous performance in the next match.

Viscious circle with McCarthy I'm afraid!

Not me - McCarthy should start every game if fit

• Backroom

Fact is give Benni a chance and he will hit the target, Roberts may huff and puff but he Benni has more finishing ability in his Glutus Maximus than Jason has in his body

McCarthy always looks our most likely goal-scorer. Problem is we all hail him when he scores, then call for him to be kept out of the team after an anonymous performance in the next match.

Viscious circle with McCarthy I'm afraid!

I would rather have an anonymous Benni, who at the end of the game has bagged himself a few goals. Thats the thing that irritates me with our fans. We would rather have Ince in charge (waggy and Spencey), than Allardyce(who kept us up). We would rather have Roberts than Benni. I just cant quite work these things out sometimes.

Archived