BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do You Like The Current Rovers Kits?

Kandevil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 45% - WTF!!!

We need more votes.

I think we should start a fans cry for the away kit to become halved every year - not always the same colours - but just halved and then it will give us that unique identity.

Good call

This years kit is nowhere near as good as last seasons, Umbro have definitely gone backwards this season.

Half agree with that. I think the last two years have been ruined by the design of the sponsor logo.

Seriously hope that Crown change their corporate logo or we get a new sponsor in the near future.

Half agree with that. I think the last two years have been ruined by the design of the sponsor logo.

Seriously hope that Crown change their corporate logo or we get a new sponsor in the near future.

Agree about the black logo, but if you go into the club shop and compare last seasons shirt with this seasons, Unbro have definitely scored a few more own goals with the design of the Rovers kit.

The red lines arent right along with the introduction of the other red bits Umbro definitely havent added value to the shirt here.

The clour of the blue isnt quite right, it looks a bit 'mirky' or dirty blue, not a vibrant blue.

Umbro could have done better with their selection of this blue, maybe they were trying to have a blue that was closer to the black logo can understand that but, if so, then the red should have been omitted as this doesnt compliment the blue.

Agree about the black logo, but if you go into the club shop and compare last seasons shirt with this seasons, Unbro have definitely scored a few more own goals with the design of the Rovers kit.

The red lines arent right along with the introduction of the other red bits Umbro definitely havent added value to the shirt here.

The clour of the blue isnt quite right, it looks a bit 'mirky' or dirty blue, not a vibrant blue.

Umbro could have done better with their selection of this blue, maybe they were trying to have a blue that was closer to the black logo can understand that but, if so, then the red should have been omitted as this doesnt compliment the blue.

What's your favourite kit in recent times, JAL?

What's your favourite kit in recent times, JAL?

Kits grow on me along with the quality of the football, last seasons kit at first didnt look that good, but now it looks great.

The red black halves is a quality classic away kit for me, put white socks with it instead of the coloured ones and that would have been even more impressive. Always remember the great AC MIlan team and white socks with their red and black striped kit always a must for red and black tops or me that is.

Archived