BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea V Rovers Preview

colin

Questions need to be asked about why we capitulate embarrassingly every time we play a top 4 team. Sam's pre-match team talk must be "Right lads, we've lost today already, so go and run about a bit, keep it below 10 and don't get injured".

Pathetic, and the sooner Sam is gone the better for me. Keeps picking players who are just not up to it (Roberts, Pedersen and Andrews), the tactics are awful (Plan A - lump it up front. Plan B - see plan A), the whole "I'm the expert" toss, the fact we've played well against a decent side once (Villa) under his reign. Just - not - good - enough.

Beating the Dingles was fantastic but probably just prolonged his tenure unfortunately. Time for a change ....

Sacking Sam is premature and pointless. Capitulating to Chelsea is embarrassing and it's getting repetitive and sickening against the top 4. He needs to sort it out but sacking him isn't the answer.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of us saw this coming, can't be that surprised. The fans that went today should certainly get their money back, though.

Money back and an apology is the minimum.

Sickening. What the hell did he tell them at HT?!

Perhaps he said the same as Burnley????

5-0 is already equalling our heaviest ever PL defeat and there are what? 20 minutes to go....

This has just been posted on the BBC website:

"This is a disgracefully inept non-performance from a so-called top flight side. How much are these total wasters at Blackburn being paid a week for this? Chelsea haven't even had to try."

Sadly 100% true.

JW should just write a letter to the FA saying we forfeit all our games against the big four. Then at least our fans wouldn't be pissing £100's of pounds up the wall travelling each time.

I'm embarassed to be a Rover today.

Everytime they've scored we'd had fair superior numbers defending its a joke.

ONE WHERE WE TRY AND WIN...I THINK THATS WHAT FOTY IS ABOUT ?

NOT ROLL OVER AND TAKE IT UP THE BUM

try and win at stamford bridge- who are you kidding

he has gone with the same formation that has worked quite well for us recently-we playing against a top 2 side - he probably had every intention to go there and be tight at the back and then counter when we can but its not his faults its the players ..

An even more pathetic capitualtion than I expected.

Maybe a 10-0 slamming will make Allardyce start to take these games seriously.

Notice Keef is still on. Allardyce, you are a f***ing idiot. He is atonic, debilitated, diseased, helpless, broken-down, limited, decrepit, disarmeded, hamstrung, handicapped, helpless, hurt, incapable, infirm, laid-up, lame, maimed, deranged, disturbed, fruity, loco, a lunatic, mad, maniacal, mentally ill, mindless, non compos mentis, nuts, psychotic, unbalanced, unstable, paralyzed, powerless, run-down, sidelined, stalled, weakened, worn-out, wounded, wrecked ,neurasthenic, paralyzed, sclerotic, shaky, tremorous and weak. A blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, a dork, a dumbbell, a dunce, fool, ignoramus, an imbecile, jerk, moron, muttonhead, nincompoop, nitwit, out to lunch, a pinhead, a simpleton, stupid, a fool, a twit and most of all a c^^t.

You are going on ignore...

he has gone with the same formation that has worked quite well for us recently-we playing against a top 2 side - he probably had every intention to go there and be tight at the back and then counter when we can but its not his faults its the players ..

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO AM I KIDDING? WE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN EVERY GAME THEN THEY SHOUDLNT BE IN ANY FORM OF SPORT ...IF YOU BELEIEVE THAT WE CANT WIN MOZZER YOU MUST BE A LOSER IN LIFE....ALSO WORKED WELL?....WHEN????????????

Course it's his bloody fault. It's his job to motivate the players/choose the tactics and at least get the team playing half decent.

Ps. I don't see how we could be worse if ince was here this is as bad as I've ever seen us play!!

I'm detecting the first hint of resentment at Allardyce here (aside from the usual Sam Bashers). I'm starting to feel the same way this is simply not good enough. We have no right to be in the premier league with performances like this... hate myself for saying that.

I'm not a Sam basher, but these days games against the top 6 fill me with sadness, before they've kicked off. It's an embarassment. Only Kidd has made me this fed up.

Sams job to get the players ready and competing we have been useless, now we know some of the players are useless but the mindset is all wrong, look at sams body language he isnt fired up at all so its hardly a surprise that the team has just rolled over and died, blame lies with sam im afraid.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO AM I KIDDING? WE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN EVERY GAME THEN THEY SHOUDLNT BE IN ANY FORM OF SPORT ...IF YOU BELEIEVE THAT WE CANT WIN MOZZER YOU MUST BE A LOSER IN LIFE....ALSO WORKED WELL?....WHEN????????????

so you really believed we would win chelsea ?? because maybe its just me im realistic in who we will beat - and especially after chelsea got beat off aston villa i was expecting a defeat- a heavy defeat at that ..im not a loser just a realistic person ..

im just wondering what formation do you expect us to play ?? okay today we have been poor but do you seriously think going to stamford bridge playing 4-4-2 would of been any better - we are open as it is playing with an extra midfielder just imagine playing another upfront..

sam allardyce is simply the best man for the job !!

so you really believed we would win chelsea ?? because maybe its just me im realistic in who we will beat - and especially after chelsea got beat off aston villa i was expecting a defeat- a heavy defeat at that ..im not a loser just a realistic person ..

im just wondering what formation do you expect us to play ?? okay today we have been poor but do you seriously think going to stamford bridge playing 4-4-2 would of been any better - we are open as it is playing with an extra midfielder just imagine playing another upfront..

Realistic to concede 11 in the last 2 away games and our keeper be man of the match both times? Do you realyy think any other team will do that badly? Would Rochdale do that badly?

If I were Franco I'd be having second thoughts. We may as well played the kids today. Arte et Labore us no longer applicable to our club against good teams. Huff et Puff should be the new motto.

are you on drugs?? w3e go 3 nil down and sams idea of a tactical sub is to take roberts off and put kilanic on?? any same person would of took keith "look at me i can stand and point" andrews off and put kilanic on so we could at the very least try and score. robbo has been the only player for us to even show a bit of fight, and if im honest if he isnt make englands no1 after these last two games away i fear he never will get that shirt back

we again have stood off players and allowed them space to move and get shots off, and id understand the 451 if it was to stop the other team scoring but its clearly not working, the only time we have come close to scoring today was when ollsen flicked the ball over cech. im actually ashamed to be a rovers fan after these last two away games

Check my prediction..i said 6.

i expect us to at least show passion,guts and a want to win .

id never play one up front no matter who we are palying.

best man for job?

i would love to see the worst then.

Archived