BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea V Rovers Preview

colin

5-0 is already equalling our heaviest ever PL defeat and there are what? 20 minutes to go....

This has just been posted on the BBC website:

"This is a disgracefully inept non-performance from a so-called top flight side. How much are these total wasters at Blackburn being paid a week for this? Chelsea haven't even had to try."

Sadly 100% true.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand our important games are those teams around us but we may as well TRY to get something from a top 4 team but it's like they are told not to get injured so they are fresh for our 'big' games.

It's doin' my head in.

Dare i say it?..............We were better under Ince!

I could literally play better than Andrews Nelsen Roberts MGP! They are all dreadful!

I said to my brother before this one, I really don't want to watch this when I heard about "the sick bug". I am horrified at what I have seen, this could be easily 10-0! There is not a single player to blame they are all appauling, there is not any players trying to help each other. They get through our "defence" whenever they attack. I'm prepared for the abuse but to play like this away from home so often I don't even think we deserve to be in the premiership!

Sam Allardyce has to take a long hard look at himself..It's his tactics and game play they are playing...the team was never up for this at all..

Questions need to be asked about why we capitulate embarrassingly every time we play a top 4 team. Sam's pre-match team talk must be "Right lads, we've lost today already, so go and run about a bit, keep it below 10 and don't get injured".

Pathetic, and the sooner Sam is gone the better for me. Keeps picking players who are just not up to it (Roberts, Pedersen and Andrews), the tactics are awful (Plan A - lump it up front. Plan B - see plan A), the whole "I'm the expert" toss, the fact we've played well against a decent side once (Villa) under his reign. Just - not - good - enough.

Beating the Dingles was fantastic but probably just prolonged his tenure unfortunately. Time for a change ....

Its amazing to see so many of our players behind the ball when they attack and doing NOTHING!

Next match away must be a different mindset, we can blame the players all we want but the gameplan and mentality come from manager and its quite clear to me that the players dont respond to this style of play or defensive mindset.

The worst thing is i knew it was coming and thats the problem i shouldnt be expecting to get drubbed, makes the win last week taste a bit bitter now.

We all knew what was going to happen today when we saw the line up. Roberts and Andrews aren't prem quality along with a few others. 4-5-1 hasn't ever worked, so ditch it. We are uselessand an embarassment, when we got fat Sam, one of his pluses was that he was successful again the 'top 4' he is is ###### against them now.

OMFG! Just got in and saw the score and there's still 15 mins left. Glad I didn't watch it. This is just plain embarassing. If this is repeated at Old Trafford next week we will have shipped close to 20 goals in 4 games. No excuse players, Sam and the backroom staff, what in Gods name are you playing at and what in Gods name are we paying for?

How is a plan of getting everyone behind the ball but not closing down EVER going to end up anything but a hiding.

How is playing 1 up front but with no support ever going to result in a goal?

Ditto getting free kicks in dangerous areas, filling the box with 6 footers then floating the ball into the keepers hands?

If these are supposed to be tactics then God help us.

An even more pathetic capitualtion than I expected.

Maybe a 10-0 slamming will make Allardyce start to take these games seriously.

Notice Keef is still on. Allardyce, you are a f***ing idiot. He is atonic, debilitated, diseased, helpless, broken-down, limited, decrepit, disarmeded, hamstrung, handicapped, helpless, hurt, incapable, infirm, laid-up, lame, maimed, deranged, disturbed, fruity, loco, a lunatic, mad, maniacal, mentally ill, mindless, non compos mentis, nuts, psychotic, unbalanced, unstable, paralyzed, powerless, run-down, sidelined, stalled, weakened, worn-out, wounded, wrecked ,neurasthenic, paralyzed, sclerotic, shaky, tremorous and weak. A blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, a dork, a dumbbell, a dunce, fool, ignoramus, an imbecile, jerk, moron, muttonhead, nincompoop, nitwit, out to lunch, a pinhead, a simpleton, stupid, a fool, a twit and most of all a c^^t.

Archived