BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea V Rovers Preview

colin

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given up watching. We are SHOCKING defensively away from home. The opposition waltz through us like we're not there. Not just midfield but defenders are just woeful. Explain it please someone? I don't even think it's Sams tactics, I just think it's something within the team mentality that needs sorting out. We WILL win away from home. Not today though.

Our away 'form' is absolutely disgusting. It is not acceptable to be regularly getting tonked four, five, six whatever away from home. I don't care who the manager is, what game he last won or what he's achieved.

We were doing alright at 1-0. Pedersen had a fair bit of space on the left, could have made something of a couple of opportunities with some more composure.

This kind of capitulation is unprecedented and unacceptable.

• Backroom

Championship next year???

Nope, because for some reason it's the big 4 we seem to automatically capitulate against. When it comes to other teams we actually seem to put up a good fight (we beat Villa with 10 men after all). But practically every time we play the big 4 now we get utterly smashed to pieces. It's so embarrassing.

Archived