BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City Away

Ozz

He probably reverted to 4-4-2 because our deluded fans keep singing 'sort it out' and '4-4-2'.......They call for it week in week out - when it happens it goes wrong and then its not their fault at all. The 4-4-2 didnt get chance to work when we concede soft goals like that!

:rover: so it's the fans fault,lardarse will do as he pleases,he will play the game his way and its the fans who suffer :wacko::brfc:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rover: so it's the fans fault,lardarse will do as he pleases,he will play the game his way and its the fans who suffer :wacko::brfc:

2009 H Manchester City - 29,584

2008 H Manchester City - 25,200

2009 H West Ham Utd - 23,421

2008 H West Ham Utd - 21,672

2009 H Aston Villa - 25,172

2009 H Aston Villa - 24,267

2009 H Portsmouth - 23,110

2008 H Portsmouth - 24,234

2009 H Stoke City - 25,143

2008 H Stoke City - 23,004

2009 H Liverpool - 29,660

2008 H Livepool - 26,920

If the fans were suffering and didn't like Sam's style of play don't you think the attendances would be down?

Apart from the Portsmouth game we've had better attendances this season than last. If people weren't happy with the way we were playing they simply wouldn't bother going.

2009 H Manchester City - 29,584

2008 H Manchester City - 25,200

2009 H West Ham Utd - 23,421

2008 H West Ham Utd - 21,672

2009 H Aston Villa - 25,172

2009 H Aston Villa - 24,267

2009 H Portsmouth - 23,110

2008 H Portsmouth - 24,234

2009 H Stoke City - 25,143

2008 H Stoke City - 23,004

2009 H Liverpool - 29,660

2008 H Livepool - 26,920

If the fans were suffering and didn't like Sam's style of play don't you think the attendances would be down?

Apart from the Portsmouth game we've had better attendances this season than last. If people weren't happy with the way we were playing they simply wouldn't bother going.

:rover: nothing to do with the cut price season tickets,read the lardarse thread everyone's impressed with his style of play,HOOFBALL/PERCENTAGE FOOTBALL/LONG BALL whatever it's called its crap :xmas::brfc:

:rover: nothing to do with the cut price season tickets,read the lardarse thread everyone's impressed with his style of play,HOOFBALL/PERCENTAGE FOOTBALL/LONG BALL whatever it's called its crap :xmas::brfc:

No not really, season tickets aside the cost of a matchday ticket is probably the same as last season, season ticket holders do have a right not to go to the games if they think the football is crap but no like me they can't get enough.

:rover: i noticed something on tuesday night,it's the same with villa,both teams have 8 or 9 british players in there teams,brum have bought players from the championship which shows there is talent in that division.we have a team of foriegn mercenarys that don't don't give a hoot about the club,buy british i say :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

I think we started playing better when Brett came back from injury as he gave us an option on the right and at least had ago at the opposition.

Against Brum he went off injured and that seemed to unbalance the team. Oh and Andrews coming on as well!!! Good old fashioned English midfielder with a great British typical center forward in Roberts. :wacko:

Yeah lets forget the fact we have played another game since then which we didnt lose eh!! :rolleyes:

0-0 V HULL ,bet there all well proud.

No not really, season tickets aside the cost of a matchday ticket is probably the same as last season, season ticket holders do have a right not to go to the games if they think the football is crap but no like me they can't get enough.

of course it cheap season tickets . if they put them up by say £150 next season hand on heart who would pay it to watch rubbish?

of course it cheap season tickets . if they put them up by say £150 next season hand on heart who would pay it to watch rubbish?

Hand on heart yes I would pay £150 more for the simple reason I have paid as little as £5 to watch Rovers, there's not many other Premier League clubs who offer cheap tickets, in a way it would be my way of saying thank you. I know not everyone would but I only paid about £120 for my season ticket, another £150 wouldn't break the bank ;)

Anyway what rubbish? After a home game I have probably gone home disappointed on a couple of occasions in the space of a year.

Think everybody needs to seriously calm themselves down.

Anyone remember the Chelsea game followed by Liverpool?

This board was full of whole hearted praise, improvements were being seen etc

A defeat later, its the end of the world.

Face facts, we are an ok, inconsistent side at this level, I would say that there are signs of improvements, but there will also be games when we are beaten, well beaten. That's what happens.

We have lost 2 out of 25 home games, a good record even by Sky 4 standards, yes away from home has been on the whole garbage, but some of the hysterics on this board after EVERY defeat is unreal.

:rover: emerton and nelson have the britishness in them being anzacs,don't rate chimbonda,givet is not the same player now he has a contract,samba not a favourite of mine either,over to you :xmas::brfc:

Quick question, who do you like/rate out of the current 1st team squad?

Face facts, we are an ok, inconsistent side at this level, I would say that there are signs of improvements, but there will also be games when we are beaten, well beaten. That's what happens.

We have lost 2 out of 25 home games, a good record even by Sky 4 standards, yes away from home has been on the whole garbage, but some of the hysterics on this board after EVERY defeat is unreal.

Against Chelsea and Liverpool we had players in the team who could play decent football and they did just that.

Then the team is changed and we don't play the same football.

This is what p****s people off. No heart; no fight; no attempt to play football when we know they CAN.

When they play like that I would halve their wages as punishment. That should do the trick. 100% effort EVERY game after that.

Well said.

Against Chelsea and Liverpool we had players in the team who could play decent football and they did just that.

This is what p****s people off. No heart; no fight; no attempt to play football when we know they CAN.

When they play like that I would halve their wages as punishment. That should do the trick. 100% effort EVERY game after that.

YES YES YES! This is EXACTLY the problem.

100% correct, I couldn't agree more.

The team selections are absolutely baffling, and incredibly frustrating.

YES YES YES! This is EXACTLY the problem.

SPOT ON. We all see it why does it not stick with the "expert". Is he that pigheaded. Perhaps another break for Sam?

:rover: emerton and nelson have the britishness in them being anzacs,don't rate chimbonda,givet is not the same player now he has a contract,samba not a favourite of mine either,over to you :xmas::brfc:

90% certain that Samba will be player of the year as it stands. Stick to the Wam waggy I'm sure the landlord will agree with whatever opinion you hold. :rolleyes:

90% certain that Samba will be player of the year as it stands. Stick to the Wam waggy I'm sure the landlord will agree with whatever opinion you hold. :rolleyes:

I would agree Gord, but he keeps getting overlooked for MoM at Ewood despite being streets ahead of anyone else the last few games.

Dunny is his main competition.

Archived