BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Megson Sacked, Coyle Takes Over

meerkat

Not plastic. Not a Manc. Not your friend. You're on a roll GAV.

And I'll not be sodding off anywhere, unless your site adminstrators tell me to do so. I certainly won't take instructions from a jumped up little bugger like you.

Have a nice day.

Oy ironside, why only 400 to Man City tonight with all the hype around the new manager?

We have an excuse, not sure you have....... :rock:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Move on? We have mate, focused on Fulham tonight, maybe it will be thirteenth time lucky. If not we have to hope Villa have an off day and we can break our away day hoodoo there.

Then we need 3 points against Pompey in a couple of weeks, that one much like the West Ham game is must win really. That assumes the unthinkable hasn't happened and they've gone completely before then.

One last question to be answered in this mini soap opera, who will get an away win first, Burnley or Owen Coyle? <_<

Nope 13th unlucky.

You both lost ta very much and now we are going to really screw you both up by losing at home to Hull (evil laugh)...

How did you hear about zulu p*ssing himself on a stannah stairlift?

zulu will be scarce after we kick thier @rse a week on Monday.

Well I've been around here for over three years so that's not going to happen.

Do you and GAV always work in pairs unlucky? It's like being beaten up by The Krankies. Fan dabby dozy.

Well I've been around here for over three years so that's not going to happen.

Do you and GAV always work in pairs unlucky? It's like being beaten up by The Krankies. Fan dabby dozy.

Did you miss the question Ironside?

Why only 400 to Man City?

You go first GAV. Are you Wee Jimmy or that dodgy looking paedo one?

I thought the question was a simple one, clearly not simple enough :rock:

Claiming one of the Krankies looks like paedophiles isn’t big or clever by the way, makes you sound stupid, ignorant and a bit of a ****.

You go first GAV. Are you Wee Jimmy or that dodgy looking paedo one?

zulu... you are making yourself look a clown.

now stop stalking gav, and join in some proper debate- or go and do something else.

i was at your game last night, and you played some decent tippy tappy football, but nothing around the box. id be worried cos you have no goal-threat anywhere in your squad.

your supporters were quiet too, apart from a few wayne bridge insults... nothing in the way of supporting your team.

zulu... you are making yourself look a clown.

now stop stalking gav, and join in some proper debate- or go and do something else.

i was at your game last night, and you played some decent tippy tappy football, but nothing around the box. id be worried cos you have no goal-threat anywhere in your squad.

your supporters were quiet too, apart from a few wayne bridge insults... nothing in the way of supporting your team.

Sorry you think that. Read the thread again - slowly. Then tell me who is stalking who.

The stalking accusation. One step down from the "You are a Nazi. Worse than Adolf Hitler!" stage of degeneration of an internet thread. :D

And to raise the issue of the noise created by Bolton Wanderers supporters and the alleged number of travelling fans constitutes proper debate how exactly? Particularly coming from a Blackburn Rovers forum. Our two clubs, on and off the field, are so alike as to be scary. But passionate fans won't see that, of course.

Nothing to see here.

Sorry you think that. Read the thread again - slowly. Then tell me who is stalking who.

The stalking accusation. One step down from the "You are a Nazi. Worse than Adolf Hitler!" stage of degeneration of an internet thread. :D

And to raise the issue of the noise created by Bolton Wanderers supporters and the alleged number of travelling fans constitutes proper debate how exactly? Particularly coming from a Blackburn Rovers forum. Our two clubs, on and off the field, are so alike as to be scary. But passionate fans won't see that, of course.

Nothing to see here.

oh my lord... youve brought up paedophiles, nazi's, adolf hitler! in a football thread.

im getting a bit worried and uneasy about your sanity now!

i never mentioned number of supporters. i wrote about lack of vocal support and a goal- threat.

but of course you've chosen to ignore that, most likely cos you are only on here to cause offense ???

oh my lord... youve brought up paedophiles, nazi's, adolf hitler! in a football thread.

im getting a bit worried and uneasy about your sanity now!

i never mentioned number of supporters. i wrote about lack of vocal support and a goal- threat.

but of course you've chosen to ignore that, most likely cos you are only on here to cause offense ???

Did you do English Comprehension at school? Can you not see irony - even when accompanied by an emoticon? GAV mentioned the number of Bolton supporters earlier.

Do you now understand why I asked you to read the thread again - slowly?

I'm not here to cause offence.

Did you do English Comprehension at school? Can you not see irony - even when accompanied by an emoticon? GAV mentioned the number of Bolton supporters earlier.

Do you now understand why I asked you to read the thread again - slowly?

I'm not here to cause offence.

It's a messageboard pal, not an English lesson. As you have pointed out it's free for all to join in until they are banned by the mods. You obviously got the gist of his post so what's the problem?

Try getting yourself a hobby, or even a sex life, something to keep that little mind of yours busy, you really are boring and repetitive.

It's a messageboard pal, not an English lesson. As you have pointed out it's free for all to join in until they are banned by the mods. You obviously got the gist of his post so what's the problem?

Try getting yourself a hobby, or even a sex life, something to keep that little mind of yours busy, you really are boring and repetitive.

I wondered when you would come back. What kept you?

Not a great performance by Burnley but not helped by their first 2 goals being offside - cest la vie.

Now don't you dare be letting Hull win tonight!!!!

We'll do our best mate, for our own good rather than yours though!

It would be sod's law for Hull to snatch a win tonight. My heart say's a win but my head say's a draw (especially looking at the fixed odd's).

I wondered when you would come back. What kept you?

The latter part of my explanation may be a little difficult for you to understand, but hear we go...

I have chosen to ignore a majority of your worthless posts. That's the easy one.

Secondly, I have this thing, difficult to explain to you, it's called a JOB, responsibility, more important than a plastic manc talking sh*t.

You want to look up the word job, maybe getting one could do you some good. Anybody out there got a post going for a halfwit?

You're right, of course. I'm so pleased that you have explained it to me. I'll not post on the BRFCS forum again. I'm sorry to have caused you so much angst with my worthless views over the last three years.

This will be a far better forum henceforth.

Bye all. ;)

You want us to win? :brfc:

Well I'd settle for a draw but the worst possible result for us really is a Hull win. Yeah it sticks in the throat and I'll be drummed out of the Burnley Supporters Union but needs must so tonight I will be hoping you at least get a draw.

We'll do our best mate, for our own good rather than yours though!

It would be sod's law for Hull to snatch a win tonight. My heart say's a win but my head say's a draw (especially looking at the fixed odd's).

Well Hull have had a few remarkable results recently. As I said above, I'll settle for any result other than a Hull victory.

On the subject of fans and noise - Burnley fans last night were awesome spending the entire game vocally supporting the team, even at 3 down and during a woeful performance. Fulham fans on the other hand were all but mute.

You're right, of course. I'm so pleased that you have explained it to me. I'll not post on the BRFCS forum again. I'm sorry to have caused you so much angst with my worthless views over the last three years.

Bye all. ;)

Not sure what your issue is Zulu.

I've been on here off and on since about 2004. Occasionally I get mauled by some of the locals but all things considered I generally find I can engage in decent football discussions and even enjoy the odd bit of friendly banter. Not bad when you consider I am from the club most Rovers fans dislike the most.

Well I'd settle for a draw but the worst possible result for us really is a Hull win. Yeah it sticks in the throat and I'll be drummed out of the Burnley Supporters Union but needs must so tonight I will be hoping you at least get a draw.

Well Hull have had a few remarkable results recently. As I said above, I'll settle for any result other than a Hull victory.

On the subject of fans and noise - Burnley fans last night were awesome spending the entire game vocally supporting the team, even at 3 down and during a woeful performance. Fulham fans on the other hand were all but mute.

Not sure what your issue is Zulu.

I've been on here off and on since about 2004. Occasionally I get mauled by some of the locals but all things considered I generally find I can engage in decent football discussions and even enjoy the odd bit of friendly banter. Not bad when you consider I am from the club most Rovers fans dislike the most.

There's one thing having banter and another going right off topic and posting meaningless cr@p. Yuo're bound to get mauled from time to time, you're a Burnley fan and this is a Rovers Supporters site, zulu couldn't seem to grasp that.

Bye all. ;)

Get off the cross we need the wood :D

zulu. i was really trying to do you a favour and tried the get this thread back onto discussing football.

youve chosen to ignore the football debate, so im gonna now ignore you and your idiotic posts,

cos you seem a bit weird and more than a little creepy.

:lol:

As away supporters on here go, Zulu is one of the good guys!

There are a couple of Bumley fans and even one or two Villa ones who can 'get on one's tits' but not 'ol Vince...!

Archived