BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Megson Sacked, Coyle Takes Over

meerkat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there a bigger pair of egotistical, lying tw@ts on the planet Longsiders?

Probably not but I guess when you chose to use the media for your own ends you really do have to be ready for the worm to turn.

I wonder how many more biblical references we might be able to extract from this one before the seasons end?

I wonder how many more biblical references we might be able to extract from this one before the seasons end?

....maybe the Dingles dropping to 2nd bottom tonight could be likened to the Red Sea collapsing back in on the Egyptians.....after Moses escaped :unsure:

By this time Coyle was being considered as God by a lot of Burnley fans whilst he himself boasted of looking like George Clooney.

George Clooney??????????????????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dream on, Owen! Clooney has class!

THIS is your twin:

sykes-photo2.jpg

And HE is a true Lancastrian, and a genius to boot.

Nixon gets it again in this article.

Even Coyles parenting skills are called into question

http://www.clarets-mad.co.uk/feat/edx6/owen_coyle__november_2007_to_january_2010_491327/index.shtml

I particularly like the way it was his fault that his children had to hear the "inevitable" abuse. Classy

I particularly like the way it was his fault that his children had to hear the "inevitable" abuse. Classy

I agree with you there.

Tony Scholes, who wrote the article never like Coyle anyway. He was a big fan of Steve Cotteril because , according to rumours, he used to give him inside info. When Coyle took over the inside info stopped. He didnt like it.

Nice to hear the Bolton 'fans' were booing their 12 goal legend on saturday. :lol:

I'm not sure where you get your information from but you are completely wrong. There was no booing at either half time or full time. But that wouldn't make a good story would it?

You really have to let go you know. This jealousy is going to do you some damage.

Have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist.

I'm not sure where you get your information from but you are completely wrong. There was no booing at either half time or full time. But that wouldn't make a good story would it?

You really have to let go you know. This jealousy is going to do you some damage.

Don't accuse it of thinking. It might bite.

Info came from Bolton fans on Boltonmad.

Jealous? Now you realy are having a laugh arn't you.

You really have to get on with your life now Yorky. It's over, he's gone. You're in a new relationship too. That Brian Laws scrubs up quite well - really. I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

Bottom line is you're boring everybody's tits off now. Sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind. ;)

Well if thats the case then that Bolton fan is talking @#/?. I know your still upset but like zulu said, it's time to move on. Im sure you will have a great time with Brian Laws at the helm :lol:

Well if thats the case then that Bolton fan is talking @#/?. I know your still upset but like zulu said, it's time to move on. Im sure you will have a great time with Brian Laws at the helm :lol:

Why don't you 'move on' to your own website, we're not interested :tu:

Why don't you 'move on' to your own website, we're not interested :tu:

Ah right. "Our website. "Your" website. This is a public forum where fans of many clubs can and do contribute to various debates. This particular thread is about Bolton Wanderers sacking their manager and, ultimately, replacing him with Burnley's manager. There was a lot of speculation, early on, as to who the new Bolton boss would be. This speculation was mainly by Rovers fans.

This thread is currently 73 pages long GAV. Somebody must be interested. ;) It's only t'internet cock! It's not life and death. Relax.

Move on? We have mate, focused on Fulham tonight, maybe it will be thirteenth time lucky. If not we have to hope Villa have an off day and we can break our away day hoodoo there.

Then we need 3 points against Pompey in a couple of weeks, that one much like the West Ham game is must win really. That assumes the unthinkable hasn't happened and they've gone completely before then.

One last question to be answered in this mini soap opera, who will get an away win first, Burnley or Owen Coyle? <_<

Move on? We have mate, focused on Fulham tonight, maybe it will be thirteenth time lucky. If not we have to hope Villa have an off day and we can break our away day hoodoo there.

Then we need 3 points against Pompey in a couple of weeks, that one much like the West Ham game is must win really. That assumes the unthinkable hasn't happened and they've gone completely before then.

One last question to be answered in this mini soap opera, who will get an away win first, Burnley or Owen Coyle? <_<

Away day blues seems to be an issue for all three clubs to be honest. Rovers, Wanderers and Burnley all have issues winning away from home. I haven't looked at any stats but I expect there are a few clubs in that boat. I know Fulham have had that problem all season...

Ah right. "Our website. "Your" website. This is a public forum where fans of many clubs can and do contribute to various debates. This particular thread is about Bolton Wanderers sacking their manager and, ultimately, replacing him with Burnley's manager. There was a lot of speculation, early on, as to who the new Bolton boss would be. This speculation was mainly by Rovers fans.

This thread is currently 73 pages long GAV. Somebody must be interested. ;) It's only t'internet cock! It's not life and death. Relax.

**** OFF ON TO YOUR OWN SITE :tu: 73 PAGES OF YOU AND YOUR BURNLEY GIRLFRIENDS ARGUEING OVER MY COYLE IS JUST ABOUT SENDING ME OVER THE EDGE.

You're more than welcome to contribute to Rovers related chat, but this crap is just a waste of space.

**** OFF ON TO YOUR OWN SITE :tu: 73 PAGES OF YOU AND YOUR BURNLEY GIRLFRIENDS ARGUEING OVER MY COYLE IS JUST ABOUT SENDING ME OVER THE EDGE.

Am I learning ABBEY?

You're more than welcome to contribute to Rovers related chat, but this crap is just a waste of space.

Am I learning ABBEY?

Chillax Gav - you'll give yourself a hernia.

Archived