BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Megson Sacked, Coyle Takes Over

meerkat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living in Dingle land and lots of mates who are Dingle fans are posting on facebook, Laws is a clueless fat @#/?, F*** Off!!

We never turned up!!

Laws, you dont know what your doing!!

and, Grimsby, Sacked, Scunny, Sacked, Sheff Wed, Sacked, Burnley??? soon

Coyle even had the audacity to walk over to our 6 fingered friends and wave to them as a way of thanking them for their support when he was their manager and then to get the Moses dig in was just pure quality!!!

It just gets better :lol:

Allardyce out Coyle in!

Living in Dingle land and lots of mates who are Dingle fans are posting on facebook, Laws is a clueless fat @#/?, F*** Off!!

We never turned up!!

Laws, you dont know what your doing!!

and, Grimsby, Sacked, Scunny, Sacked, Sheff Wed, Sacked, Burnley??? soon

To be honest Laws was always on a loser going to Burnley - they had the usual early season form that many teams promoted to the Premiership do - but even under Coyle they were gradually slipping into the bottom three.

According to the old fella who was invited by his boss last night (corporate job), "hoofball" was very much the order of the day by both teams. It must have been bad as he said "I'll not moan about Rovers again - they made us look like Brazil". I shudder to think how bad it must have been.

Watched the game online and I have to say that both teams were very bad, I can see signs that coyle is trying to introduce a bit of style to Boltons play but its going to take time.

Burnley on the other hand looked woefull, they lacked in spirit, there attacking gameplay just didnt show at all and for the first time this season I really felt I was watching a relegation cert.

Laws has tried to get them harder to beat away but this has took toll on there attacks, I believe they were playing 3 up front as well, Laws just doesnt get them fired up like Coyle did.

After all it was a derby game but Bunley just didnt have the spirit I expected, if there was a game the players should be fired up for it was this one and they werent.

Home form is crucial for Burnley now because under Laws they are a weaker team.

Guest Kamy100

Work with a Bolton fan, he said that it was halirious last night seeing the reaction of the Burnley fans. He said that it was pure hatred. He also says that things turned ugly after the game, The Dingles were spitting and attacking Bolton fans after the match.

I went...

I live in Bolton and my Bolton mates got me a free ticket and we ended up near enough, but "Up wind" from the dingles (Just to minimise the contamination risk)

TBH it was a pretty vile atmosphere, I think Bolton were quite suprised and when they got over it (And scored) the baiting of the dingles by them was quite funny.

Yes the dingles had one funny banner, fair play to whoever did that, it was quite funny, however the rest were just pretty petty and unreadable in the main (Note to dingles, a banner needs to be bigger than A4 if you want it seen)

To give you some context about how poor this game was, remember the first 1/2 against Sunderland, it was actually WORSE than that was, I know you didn't think that was possible, but believe me, it is and was, 93 mins or so, actually felt like 3+ hours!

Agree with the other posters view on that scumbag elliot, how many times is he going to get away with it???

Also agree Davies was a different class to the drivel on offer, he was the main difference.

The Dingles look shot to pieces and their fans did not look at all pleased with what was offered up (Happy Days)

Yes, there was some trouble after, The Dingles went looking for it, perhaps not understanding where they were, i.e. in a place with a population of over 330,000 which lets be honest, in any northern town, you are going to find trouble if you go looking for it. Was simply amazed that there was not much segregation afterwards, all seemed so inevitable.

On this display, Coyle hasn't changed anything, however, the players appear to want to play for him and the Bolton fans want him, so positives all round for them, however, on this display, we have nothing to fear from either of these, Bolton will survive and I think the Dingles are now def. going down.

Anyone see Coyle's interivew on SSN?

'First I was God, then Judas, if they want to get biblical, I should be Moses, I saved them from the wilderness'

:lol:

No footballer could think that up! I suspect that might have come from the pen of 'Old Nick' himself. He seems good at pulling Coyle's strings from the shadows.

in fact if Coyle himself wants to get all biblical............... Get thee behind me Satan! ^_^

Work with a Bolton fan, he said that it was halirious last night seeing the reaction of the Burnley fans. He said that it was pure hatred. He also says that things turned ugly after the game, The Dingles were spitting and attacking Bolton fans after the match.

You do suprise me kamy! :rolleyes:

There's lots of shops around for em to give a good kicking too!

Also agree Davies was a different class to the drivel on offer, he was the main difference.

Careful dave. When I said that last year and suggested even earlier that he should even be an option in the England set up I got shot to pieces.

Anyone see Coyle's interivew on SSN?

'First I was God, then Judas, if they want to get biblical, I should be Moses, I saved them from the wilderness'

:lol:

That's actually quite amusing...

(Although, maybe Nicko should tell him that it was Joshua that took the Israelites out of the wilderness. Moses took them out of Egypt! :D )

Careful dave. When I said that last year and suggested even earlier that he should even be an option in the England set up I got shot to pieces.

Ah, there you see, schoolboy error's mate:

1. Applying logic

2. He doesn't play for a big club, so Sky and the BBC wouldn't approve, so Capello isn't it allowed to pick him!

Now for the best bit, would I have Davies or Beattie? Simples! Davies ANY DAY!

Not much noise by the Burnley fans again.

Started off loud with Judas & booing etc but soon shut up (Reminds me of ewood all over again)

Then very little noise off them.

Bits of trouble outside the ground, although for a change the police seperated the away fans & home fans where you exit to the carpark. No trouble in the pubs either which shows they didnt venture far....

Some small fights on the surrounding roads, but nothing special like the Dingles were claiming would happen.

As for the game - AFWUL! Two very poor teams & according to all the Bolton fans at work, they havent really improved much - its just that Coyle likes to have quicker players out wide like Lee & Weiss (sp).

The Moses line was very good...Owen's gag...I don't do religion.

Davies was immense. Told you he would have been a great signing for Rovers.

davies was immense because he was playing against the worst team in the premier league at the moment. It's not difficult to stand out against that pitiful showing.

I don't doubt he's got a lot better since he left us, but to suggest an England recall is just madness.

The Moses line was very good...Owen's gag...I don't do religion.

Davies was immense. Told you he would have been a great signing for Rovers.

Talk of Moses - anyone trying to get Victor Moses from Palace? In the light of Palace situation maybe one or two of their players will have to be sold.

Talk of Moses - anyone trying to get Victor Moses from Palace? In the light of Palace situation maybe one or two of their players will have to be sold.

we'd be a great shout for him at this stage of his career. step up to the premier league - great chance of being on the teamsheet straight away. and then if he's good as people think, we'll sell him to a top 4 club in 2 seasons

we'd be a great shout for him at this stage of his career. step up to the premier league - great chance of being on the teamsheet straight away. and then if he's good as people think, we'll sell him to a top 4 club in 2 seasons

And better chance of getting paid!!!!1

davies was immense because he was playing against the worst team in the premier league at the moment. It's not difficult to stand out against that pitiful showing.

I don't doubt he's got a lot better since he left us, but to suggest an England recall is just madness.

OK AndyC name me a better sub who could come on when we need to mix things up and maybe go direct (Brazil quarter finals SGE rem :angry2: ). A centre forward who is strongest with his back to goal will hold off centre halves with ease and could bring in / provide knock downs to our best players where they are at their most dangerous on the edge of the box and facing goal ... Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard and Joe Cole?

Take your time.

Archived