• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is getting extremely boring..

Burnley Fan : "Nixon, you're a flipping fool."

Nixon : "No I'm not."

Rovers Fan: "You sleep with your sister."

Tedium produced by all sides.

It comes to something when I can't abuse a dingle on a Rovers messageboard. If you don't like it don't read it. :wacko:

You got that much right.

Oh boo hoo you had a person who wasn't as loyal as you would have hoped at your club, I'm sure it isn't the first time it's happened at your club and it certainly isn't the first time it has happened in football and you certainly won't be the last!

Coyle is currently trying his hardest to put his spin on the game between Bolton and Burnley tomorrow evening.

I do not think i have ever seen a football manager so obsessed with his media image.

Very strange to see.

I'm quite worried. I saw him in an interview and understood every word He said. Please tell me I'm not turning Scottish...

Think Someone's been giving him media lessons.

Wonder how the "Laws is Lord" and "Coyle is Judas" etc. banners are coming along for tomorrow? Quite disappointed the match is not on tv.

Rumours are that all banners portraying Coyle as Judas are to be confiscated. However Bolton have put one up outside the ground which say Coyle is God! Irony?

Not the most orginal from Bolton and i could hazard a guess who may have been responsible for those two decisions though!

Rumours are that all banners portraying Coyle as Judas are to be confiscated. However Bolton have put one up outside the ground which say Coyle is God! Irony?

Not the most orginal from Bolton and i could hazard a guess who may have been responsible for those two decisions though!

Can't they have one done of Coyle like the one of Tevez welcoming people to Manchester in a City strip? That would be well funny. :lol:

Great stuff indeed, well done Bolton, get the inbreds wound up I say :tu:

It comes to something when I can't abuse a dingle on a Rovers messageboard. If you don't like it don't read it. :wacko:

Watch it Morton, you`ll be getting a nasty underhanded PM if you`re not careful!! :rolleyes:

FROM THE BEEB: Three games, three defeats and Burnley haven't even managed to score since Brian Laws was surprisingly appointed as their new manager. To make it worse they slip into the drop zone today, with Bolton getting the hell out of there.

:rover:

Tonights result will just add to their already bitter views, couldn't happen to a 'better' (smaller) club :lol:

If any board members attended the Notlob/Dingle game, can you give us the lowdown on the goings during the evening?

If any board members attended the Notlob/Dingle game, can you give us the lowdown on the goings during the evening?

I believe Hughesy is your man, he was sat in the corner near the Burnley fans

Watched on line, Alexander looks like out for a while, McCann injured after 7 minutes and they played more long ball thean Sam!!! :rolleyes:

They were awful, Bolton not much better but Kevin Davies was quality, honestly!!

Worst of all was a tackle by the little coward Elliott, the one who 'did' Chimbonda, studs on Cohen just below the knee, should have gone off for that one, disgraceful challenge!!

But Burnley were poor and ended the game with four strikers, no midfield and loads of Hoofball!!

The Dingle fans were not Happy at all!!

Archived