BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little room for freshening the team up, however would like to see the following start today: Kalinic, Benni, Holiett/Olsson.

That's 4 changes - given that's nearly half the team I'd say it was freshening it up significantly!

I would start:

Robbo

Salgado

Nelsen

Samba

Olsson

Emerton

Reid

Dunn

Hoilett

Di Santo

Kalinic

We need to be taking it to the opposition for 60 mins, trying to get a lead then maybe sitting back a little.

Allardyce has completely the opposite outlook though - sit back for 60 mins, then try and push forward for 30. Unfortunately we are usually 1 or 2 goals down by then.

Think positive Sam - your job depends on it.

That's 4 changes - given that's nearly half the team I'd say it was freshening it up significantly!

It would only be 2 changes actually to the starting eleven, was suggesting I would like to see Benni to start today, along with either Hoilett or Olsson, would not start both of them, even though we could maybe get away with it (Kalinic started our last match).

Brilliant

Very pleased

Robbo

Chim Nelsen Samba Givet

Emo Reid Nzonzi Ollsson

McC Kalinic

That's probably our strongest team considering Dunny looks well off the pace and some injuries to other players. Really happy to see Olsson get a start on the left wing, he has some serious pace and can cross a ball. Good selection by Sam, the players now need to show some fight and prove they are good enough to play in this league.

Shows the problems we have in central midfield when this is the umpteenth partnership there this season.

Positively shocked seeing Reid and not Andrews with N'Zonzi. Reidy could be, using a wengeresque term, like a new signing for us.

That's probably our strongest team considering Dunny looks well off the pace and some injuries. Can't blame Sam for the team selection he has started with, players now need to show some fight and prove they are good enough to play in this league.

Got to be careful with Dunn, he cannot play too many games in a short space of time. Plus has looked slightly off the pace since his return.

Subs:

Subs: Brown (GK), Dunn, Andrews, Hoilett, Di Santo, Salgado, Rigters.

Do we not have another option in the reserves or even academy better than Rigters? Don't think he's even scored in English football yet and we were trying to offload him to anyone at the start of the year, I guess we are getting desperate!

Great to see Kalinic starting in a 4-4-2, would have liked to see Givet at CB for Nelsen, bringing Salgago in. Dunn isn't fit to play again so soon so that's fair enough, a little surprised Reid is the choice but I guess we'll see how he does, easy to shift Emerton inside and bring Hoilett on when we want to.

Archived