• Last Reply

We should play 4-3-3.

Robo

Emerton-Jones-Givet-Chimbonda

Dunn-N'Zonzi-Olson

Kalinic-Di Santo-Hoilett

Errr. that'll be 0-6 then.

.....plus you get the added bonus of getting to go home early too!! :rolleyes:

Not on Thursday I didn't. I had to walk a mile to get back to where I started!

hi all,

yeah have to say after all our recent performances we have to get 3 points. I have just catched up with the xmas games and have to say against sunderland on boxing day we should have won by a country mile. We created so many chances and one thing the defence has to be on top form tomorrow as the 2nd goal sunderland scored with such a big gaping hole in the middle of our defence. I could have driven a bus through the gap defensively we have to be much better, as for Bents 1st goal we have to clear the ball when you get so many opportunities to clear it you have to clear it. Can someone tell KA if we get any shots on target to get himself out of the way we would have beaten Wigan if it wasn't for him blocking a goalbound shot it is hard enough to score in the epl without one of our own players blocking the ball from going in,but would rather see him axed as he is clearly not a good prem. midfielder. On the subject of KA seeing as "The Guvnor" is back at Stadium MK maybe we could get them to offer 2-3M I'd drive him there myself! might be a way of generating income.

We should play 4-3-3.

Robo

Emerton-Jones-Givet-Chimbonda

Dunn-N'Zonzi-Olson

Kalinic-Di Santo-Hoilett

Kalinic might start tomorrow, at least. http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1933546,00.html

I like that but have to agree with Dixonbrfc that Samba should be in the back 4,I'd also have Salgado on the bench as a substitute for Dunn.Actually I would'nt be surprised to see Allardyce play such a team in an attempt to save his job but that would mean admitting that the fans know better than the "expert" so maybe he won't.

This is THE biggest game of the season so far, if we can win then we could potentially be 6 points clear of the drop zone, lose/draw and we are in for a long second half to the season.

The players really need to put a shift in today and show the fans why most of them took us to 7th place only a season and a half ago. :rover:

The fans need to be vocal. Please be vocal.

Everytime I've visited Ewood Park in the last couple of years, we have been quietened by the opposition fans who we outnumbered 3 or 4 to 1 at the very least. Thats the only gripe I have with the atmosphere.

A very key game in the future of the club.

Must win game this. Lose, and well we in deep @#/?. A few results went our way yesterday, with the scum and Wolves losing. I expect Bolton to lose today, despite Coyle being in charge of his 1st game at Notlob.

Must win game this. Lose, and well we in deep @#/?. A few results went our way yesterday, with the scum and Wolves losing. I expect Bolton to lose today, despite Coyle being in charge of his 1st game at Notlob.

If there was ever a game where the manager and the team need a big performance it's today. A win and things could get better, a lose and we are deep in the mire and maybe with a manager on his way out.

The players really need to put a shift in today and show the fans why most of them took us to 7th place only a season and a half ago. :rover:

Playing for both halves would be an improvement but by my take on Sams comments are that we will play the first half this week. The reverse of our usual gameplan.

Well I've put my money where my mouth is and have placed a $50 bet on Blackburn winning, and another $50 bet on us winning by 1 goal. Either I'll win and make myself happy, or be proven wrong and feel the pain of losing. Here's hoping for the former :)

We need to kick off at three o' clock today! The problem with our current form is that we're not showing up until the second half (at the earliest!). I expect to see Sam address that today and I expect us to have a go from the off and to create chances and go for the win from the beginning.

Anything else simply isn't good enough and that will be the fault of the team as well as the manager.

Archived