BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points for rovers. any other result will be horrendous. kalinic to start on the bench.

I was actually mildy heartened by the match against Aston Villa this evening. The Rovers that played tonight are not a relegation bound squad. If they consistently played like the second half, they's be a top half squad.

I think Sam will be safe, temporarily, if he gets a point against Fulham. Obviously I want all three, and we might get them, but as long as he avoids a loss we are on track to stay north of the relegation zone.

Do you reckon they'll start doing cut price tickets at Ewood for just the 2nd half? I think it might be a huge success! "The team doesn't show up till the second half, now you can do the same!" :lol:

I was actually mildy heartened by the match against Aston Villa this evening. The Rovers that played tonight are not a relegation bound squad. If they consistently played like the second half, they's be a top half squad.

Huh??????????????????????????????????????????

Your relentless optimism is admirable, but i don't think it's fixed in reality.

You're like that eye-rahki geezer who insisted the yanks were taking a kicking, all the while they were getting closer to him.

After last night, taking into account any injuries i don't know about below HAS to be the team on Sunday

Robbo

Jacobson Givet Samba Chimbo

Emerton Nzonzi Dunn Ollson

Kalinic Di Santo

If this isn't the team i will cry, Nelson has lost it, there is point playing him he's a complete liability. This team can beat Fulham

I must admit, I was mildly impressed by the second half yesterday. The team had at least a tiny bit of fight in them. If we had been away I think this would have been different, but they looked alright in the second half. I still think Sam needs to go though, the tactics were far too negative.

Disappointed that some fans chose to single out players for criticism. Its a team game fellas and they either all take it or none of them.

1-1 for me on Sunday, the fans will ensure the game's a draw.

Team for me on Sunday has to be:-

------------------Kalinic-------Di Santo

Pedersen----NZonzi-------Emerton-------Hoilett

Olsson---------Givet---------Samba-----Chimbonda

-----------------------Robinson

Get them all to work like the clappers, close down, high tempo, commit numbers forward. Instruct the team to take the game to Fulham.

I would bring Dunn and McCarthy on second half - neither look fit enough to start in a 442 atm. We need two up front and we need to out work Fulham all game.

However after last night it seems Sam is sticking to his guns which is very depressing. I think it will probably be 451 again, another 2-0 loss, and he will be sacked on Monday, or possibly put on gardening leave while McDonald takes over.

Team for me on Sunday has to be:-

------------------Kalinic-------Di Santo

Pedersen----NZonzi-------Emerton-------Hoilett

Olsson---------Givet---------Samba-----Chimbonda

-----------------------Robinson

Get them all to work like the clappers, close down, high tempo, commit numbers forward. Instruct the team to take the game to Fulham.

I would bring Dunn and McCarthy on second half - neither look fit enough to start in a 442 atm. We need two up front and we need to out work Fulham all game.

However after last night it seems Sam is sticking to his guns which is very depressing. I think it will probably be 451 again, another 2-0 loss, and he will be sacked on Monday, or possibly put on gardening leave while McDonald takes over.

Your right on that formation. That looks like a winning team but very doubtfull same will go for that which is a crying shame.

Majiball team is brilliant and he is not an 'expert'

If we could play Emerton at full back,Kalinic and Di Santo up front with Dunny in a less running role behind them

then we would be posing more problems and holding the ball more.

And we should play the same team on Wednesday as well.

Majiball for caretaker Manager.....but I am not an expert(only 1300 Rovers matches!!)

The team i would play is:

Robbo

Chimbonda - Samba - Givet - Olsson

Emerton - Dunn - N'Zonzi - Gamst

Kalinic - Di Santo

I would start Hoilett. He has pace, which would be a bonus, but cant cross or beat a man, so the pace is wasted. Di Santo has to start, especially playing dunn in midfield. We need the strikers to help close down, which we all know would happen if Benni started. Oh, and by the way, a friend of mine saw Benni in a club in manchester on Wednesday night. Perfect preparation for a semi-final.

Here's some help for you Sam:

-----------------Robbo------------------

Emerton------Samba---Nelsen-------Olsson

Hoillet------Dunn---N'zonzi------Pedersen

---------Di Santo---Kalinic-------------

Givet for Nelsen if Fit.

If I were JW I'd hire you as manager.

Lawro predicts us to win 2-1

There goes my confidence. :rock:

Well this just became do or die.

Here's some help for you Sam:

-----------------Robbo------------------

Emerton------Samba---Nelsen-------Olsson

Hoillet------Dunn---N'zonzi------Pedersen

---------Di Santo---Kalinic-------------

Givet for Nelsen if Fit.

Givet for Pedersen if fit, and Olsson on the left wing. Pedersen was atrocious last night - completely uncommitted and wimping out of tackles/headers etc. We need players who are willing to fight for every ball and Peds no longer fits the bill.

Other than that I agree!

The team we should play:

Robinson

Emerton Samba Givet Olsson

Hoilett Nzonzi Dunn Pedersen

Kalinic Di Santo

The team we will play:

Robinson

Chimbonda Samba Nelsen Givet

Emerton Nzonzi Andrews Pedersen

Dunn

Di Santo

How anyone could even contemplate putting Pedersen in the team is beyond belief!! You could pick anyone out of the crowd and they would contribute more to the team!!Astonishing!

Archived