BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

Sam Allardyce is on thin ice!

This is what happens in these conditions when it’s not your day :lol:

If this is the end of Allardyce, perhaps the so called “expert” can get a job at BUPA. I’ve seen their advert and apparently experts are only minutes away!

So Fulham at Ewood, how will the players react after being locked in the changing rooms at Man City with even John Williams locked outside?

With the 1st leg of the Cup Semi Final against Villa before Sunday too, some feel the next 2 games is could lead to the chop of the boss if defeated on both occasions. With our dire league form, some say this Fulham fixture should now be the main prority.

Here’s some of the views and reactions from the Citeh game which relate to my feelings:

###### poor. Your time is running out Fat Sam.

We're getting mauled here. This is embarrassing to watch.

Andrews is just embarassing

We have no movement, no creativity and when we get the ball we stand still and play sidewards - backwards - any way except bloody forwards !!

We're always doomed wearing that kit, add a crap keeper, a fat clueless manager and a brainless bog trotter in midfield and I'm stretching for the whisky and paracetamol as we speak.

FFS Allardyce - we are 2-0 down! Get TWO strikers on and at least have a go!!

Terrible - our Rovers are dying a slow and painful death under the current manager. Heartbreaking to watch every week.

Well "the expert" did say that the cup is the number one priority. What a joke. No fight, no passion and no organisation.

60minutes gone. Have we had a single attempt on goal yet? :huh:

My mind`s gone numb.

This game is being played at reserve game pace......& we still can`t compete :(

It`s pretty dire right now :(

Its so unfortunate, but our last 6 weeks worth of defeats has meant that.

Instead of looking forward to a semi-final, we have to be worried to hell about surviving in the league.

Of course if we stuff Villa on Thursday, the outlook and mood with no doubt change. The facts are though we are sitting 3 points above the relegation zone having played 1 more game than the chasing pack. This though is not including Notlob, who have 3 games in hand over us with their new manager Owen Coyle looking for a honeymoon period.

Fulham are very similar to us in one respect, pretty good on home turf and useless on the road. They have only won once on their travels this season, a victory at Fratton Park on the opening day.

Former Rovers manager Woy Hodgson and player Damien Duff will be returning to Ewood on Sunday hoping to spoil the party. Full credit to Hodgson, I think he has worked wonders at the cottage and deserves praise for his efforts. Top half again this season with some fantastic results against Man Utd, Liverpool and not forgeting their European adventure. He has been busy in the window too, bringing in Roma striker Stefano Okaka on a 6 month loan deal which will cover the injured Bobby Zamora.

Duff seems to have hit form this season which can only be bad news for us. A great player for Rovers back in the day, skills and passion in his locker which sadly we seem to be lacking in our current setup.

The reverse fixture this season saw us lose 3-0. The 1st half we played ok until we got a sucker punch just before half time. The 2nd half Fulham came out and destroyed us in all honesty.

For those who don't know her, let me introduce you to Annabella Bottali

The sexy 22 year old has appeared in Zoo magazine, worked as a cage rage babe and has done promotion work for football AM. She is also the Blackburn Rovers soccerette on www.ukff.com

233_pic3.jpg233_pic2.jpg

Pictures taken from link

Thanks to yours truly, I've managed to sweet talk Annabella into doing a Q&A

1) How long have you supported Blackburn Rovers?

My ex was a big fan a few years back.... I went to a few games and saw the light ever since!!

2) Who's your fave player?

Paul Robinson is fit as!!!

3) Do you ever go to any matches?

I used to, but work and home life keeps me so busy. I rarely get spare time.

4) What is your hightlight of your modeling career so far?

I did a shoot with a Bentley Continental GT and a Lamborghini Merciallago where I had to sprawl across it at Tower Bridge and Picadilly Circus at 2am!!! Was hilarious!

5) What's planned for 2010?

Moving into my new house and turning it into a proper home, paint brushes at the ready! Getting my career up and running and looking after the people around me. Its going to be a good year i think!!

6) Do you think we will beat Fulham?

Does a bear pooh in the woods? hehehe

Hope those answers are okay? let me know if you need anything else.

kisses

xx

So to conclude, many thanks to Annabella and lets hope the bears do their business in the woods! No Roberts or Andrews and 4-4-2 then we have a chance on home soil with our form at Ewood and Fulham's poor away record. I think much will depend on the Villa result on how this game will go tbh but as a Rover, I will always keep the faith and we are desperate for 3 points.

2-0 Kalinic and Di Santo to score.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a good long look at the fixtures for this weekend and realise how important this game is. Only Wolves or Wigan are likely to overtake us in the league, which requires one of them to win their match. Beating Fulham will very likely put us five or six points clear of the bottom three.

Personally I don't care how we do it but the only accpetable result is a win for Rovers. The team and management have to understand this and do whatever is necessary to win. For me this is the biggest game of the season, in terms of relegation, so far.

I'm so sick and tired of having to go into matches with the "we must win this game" mentality. But this is a must win, make no mistake about it.

Prediction: 0-3 humiliation, probably with Duff scoring and kissing the Fulham badge in front of the few Rovers fans who bothered to turn up to watch this shower. John Williams to come out after the match and give Sam his full backing (because we can't afford to sack him).

3-0 rovers, and me waking up next to Annabella. and then ill wake up on sunday realise it was just a dream and watch us get thumped 1-3, sam to come out of his usual bullshit of we were unlucky blah blah i need a hollands pie blah blah.

then we all come on here, the usual suspects will say we need to keep sam, others will say the net game is the end (for the 100,000,000,000th time) and the rest start chanting sam out on the streets at 4am after being kicked out of the pub

The first of our MUST WIN games.

A defining point of our season.

Win and it looks a little better.

Lose and the cages will be rattled, the SAM OUT brigade will be in full swing and Rovers could well find themselves in the bottom 4.

Rovers must employ 4-4-2 and KEEP ANDREWS OFF THE PITCH.

Sam Allardyce is on thin ice!

This is what happens in these conditions when it’s not your day :lol:

If this is the end of Allardyce, perhaps the so called “expert” can get a job at BUPA. I’ve seen their advert and apparently experts are only minutes away!

So Fulham at Ewood, how will the players react after being locked in the changing rooms at Man City with even John Williams locked outside?

With the 1st leg of the Cup Semi Final against Villa before Sunday too, some feel the next 2 games is could lead to the chop of the boss if defeated on both occasions. With our dire league form, some say this Fulham fixture should now be the main prority.

Here’s some of the views and reactions from the Citeh game which relate to my feelings:

Of course if we stuff Villa on Thursday, the outlook and mood with no doubt change. The facts are though we are sitting 3 points above the relegation zone having played 1 more game than the chasing pack. This though is not including Notlob, who have 3 games in hand over us with their new manager Owen Coyle looking for a honeymoon period.

Fulham are very similar to us in one respect, pretty good on home turf and useless on the road. They have only won once on their travels this season, a victory at Fratton Park on the opening day.

Former Rovers manager Woy Hodgson and player Damien Duff will be returning to Ewood on Sunday hoping to spoil the party. Full credit to Hodgson, I think he has worked wonders at the cottage and deserves praise for his efforts. Top half again this season with some fantastic results against Man Utd, Liverpool and not forgeting their European adventure. He has been busy in the window too, bringing in Roma striker Stefano Okaka on a 6 month loan deal which will cover the injured Bobby Zamora.

Duff seems to have hit form this season which can only be bad news for us. A great player for Rovers back in the day, skills and passion in his locker which sadly we seem to be lacking in our current setup.

The reverse fixture this season saw us lose 3-0. The 1st half we played ok until we got a sucker punch just before half time. The 2nd half Fulham came out and destroyed us in all honesty.

For those who don't know her, let me introduce you to Annabella Bottali

The sexy 22 year old has appeared in Zoo magazine, worked as a cage rage babe and has done promotion work for football AM. She is also the Blackburn Rovers soccerette on www.ukff.com

233_pic3.jpg233_pic2.jpg

Pictures taken from link

Thanks to yours truly, I've managed to sweet talk Annabella into doing a Q&A

1) How long have you supported Blackburn Rovers?

My ex was a big fan a few years back.... I went to a few games and saw the light ever since!!

2) Who's your fave player?

Paul Robinson is fit as!!!

3) Do you ever go to any matches?

I used to, but work and home life keeps me so busy. I rarely get spare time.

4) What is your hightlight of your modeling career so far?

I did a shoot with a Bentley Continental GT and a Lamborghini Merciallago where I had to sprawl across it at Tower Bridge and Picadilly Circus at 2am!!! Was hilarious!

5) What's planned for 2010?

Moving into my new house and turning it into a proper home, paint brushes at the ready! Getting my career up and running and looking after the people around me. Its going to be a good year i think!!

6) Do you think we will beat Fulham?

Does a bear pooh in the woods? hehehe

Hope those answers are okay? let me know if you need anything else.

kisses

xx

So to conclude, many thanks to Annabella and lets hope the bears do their business in the woods! No Roberts or Andrews and 4-4-2 then we have a chance on home soil with our form at Ewood and Fulham's poor away record. I think much will depend on the Villa result on how this game will go tbh but as a Rover, I will always keep the faith and we are desperate for 3 points.

2-0 Kalinic and Di Santo to score.

:wub::wub::wub:

Home form has been skating on thin ice recently. Got out of jail against a poor Sunderland, should have lost to Stoke, never troubled Spurs. This is the match when the pussycats fall through the ice and the deep chill prospect of the Championship enters the bones. Fulham will score at least twice probably without reply.

Cannot see Allardyce go for the win. It'll be like the game against West Ham were allardyce wasn't prepared to lose anymore points.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sam-Allardyce-has-two-games-to-save-his-Blackburn-career-as-fan-power-threatens-to-strike-again-exclusive-article285461.html

Look like allardyce is a gonner. It's a matter of if not when now :D

Cannot see Allardyce go for the win. It'll be like the game against West Ham were allardyce wasn't prepared to lose anymore points.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sam-Allardyce-has-two-games-to-save-his-Blackburn-career-as-fan-power-threatens-to-strike-again-exclusive-article285461.html

Look like allardyce is a gonner. It's a matter of if not when now :D

When not IF I think you mean?

Archived