BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will take it all back if he does but where does that mean that benni will play up front?? Hardly been up top where he has played this season and i dont doubt today he will be back collecting the ball in the middle of the park. For this to work today he has to be close to kalinic and not nzonzi.Can still only still see 451. Maybe im just fed up and will be proved wrong.

Brilliant

Very pleased

Robbo

Chim Nelsen Samba Givet

Emo Reid Nzonzi Ollsson

McC Kalinic

Think someone said this earlier but McDouble may be playing Dunns possition.

Still think this is a good line up, only thing that could be better would be Bert on the RB and Junior on the wing.

Feel Nzonzi will benifit from playing with Reid.

Expect Dempsey to bully Ollson.

All in all a good line up.

Up to the players to play 100%.

All in all I don't think we can complain too much about how the team looks like lining up. (Assuming it's not some odd 4-5-1 with Benni at left back or something.)

There may be a few cases where we would have played Player X instead of Player Y but overall we have the 4-4-2 with Kalinic getting a league start with a striker partner, Olsson's getting the game he's deserved, Andrews is overlooked again and has Somerset Rover mentioned albeit enforced at least there's no Pedersen, Roberts or Diouf today. The only real surprise for me today is Reid but that's more because of a lack of action, everyone else has had a go so why not.

Maybe Sam is listening finally to someone, it will be interesting to see how we respond today.

On a side note, personally I'm beginning to think Sam has got a little confused by our shirt, I think we play in the white one half like Bolton and Chelsea in the blue the next :lol:

Archived