BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kits 10/11

Hughesy

Does anyone know if we are due to change both our kits next season?

Also how long do we have left with our sponsors?

I seem to remember the fans forum saying next seasons designs have already been picked, was that correct or did I dream it?

I think we should start a campaign to get the away kit to be made into a halved kit every season, to extend our identiy...I know they have said its commercial suicide but we could change the away colours every season or 2 to keep sales up, just keep the halved design.

What do people think? Facebook group time!? :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE get rid of that white away kit. It was such a bad idea and has also been a bad omen on the pitch.

I'd like an away based on this Freiburg FC home kit:

10368.jpg

I like the white away kit. Everytime I've worn it at home, we've won. When I've worn the home kit, we haven't!

I like the white away kit. Everytime I've worn it at home, we've won. When I've worn the home kit, we haven't!

So when everyone was calling for Big Sam to be sacked, it was your fault all along..?!

Both kits had 09/10 on the tags when I bought them so I'm sure they are changing them for next season. I preferred having the opportunity to vote on the new kits, if even just the away one.

Both kits are changing as usual this summer, and as far as I recall Crown Paints have until 2011 as main club sponsor.

So this season of course is the year that kit supplier and sponsor are staying the same, so the excuse as to why the kits arent on sale until November* has disappeared.

Will be interesting to see if Rovers can do the decent thing and get new home shirts and season tickets for next season on sale by the last home match of the season......

* This may be an exaggeration of course.

Both kits are changing as usual this summer, and as far as I recall Crown Paints have until 2011 as main club sponsor.

So this season of course is the year that kit supplier and sponsor are staying the same, so the excuse as to why the kits arent on sale until November* has disappeared.

Will be interesting to see if Rovers can do the decent thing and get new home shirts and season tickets for next season on sale by the last home match of the season......

* This may be an exaggeration of course.

That's right Stu - one more year for the current sponsor's contract. I'll ask where we are with next year's shirts tonight at the Forum.

The away kit should be halved. One of the halves should be pink:

1. for breast cancer awareness;

2. To stand out; and,

3. to appeal to all the small girls who wouldn't otherwise care for football but who'll grow up to be Rovers fans because their parents bought them a pink team shirt;

4. to embarass the squad and put them in a fighting mad mood come away game day.

Please remind them that the white shirts i) look like crap and ii) are pointless as our home colours are white and blue. Hopefully they don't repeat that mistake again.

I've got a note from a previous FF that sales of the white away shirt had been excellent and the club were really pleased by that.

So (even though any design of any shirt will always have people who don't like it as well as people who do) - on this occasion the response of the fans suggests that it was anything but a mistake.

Please remind them that the white shirts i) look like crap and ii) are pointless as our home colours are white and blue. Hopefully they don't repeat that mistake again.

I think I read that this season's away kit has sold really well compared to the last couple of seasons.

So you might be in the minority

You mean cropped?

Just passed the nips would be ultra trendy

haha :tu:

I have always wanted us to use our away kit as a marketing ploy. Maybe utilising some seriously funky colours in tandem with new materials and styles.

How about the green & gold - that would annoy the mancs! :lol:

That's right Stu - one more year for the current sponsor's contract. I'll ask where we are with next year's shirts tonight at the Forum.

O2G - Can you ask where the club stand on away kit being halved....alot of fans appear to want it. Also wasntit mentioned before that the club had already picked next seasons designs!?

I've got a note from a previous FF that sales of the white away shirt had been excellent and the club were really pleased by that.

So (even though any design of any shirt will always have people who don't like it as well as people who do) - on this occasion the response of the fans suggests that it was anything but a mistake.

I'm surprised by that, it looks like a training top.

Archived