BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea At Ewood

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N'Zonzi's passing has been terrible today.

Struggling to see where there's a goal in our side right now.

Que him pinging a 40 yarder to Pedersen ;)

What was Roberts doing? He used to be a powerhouse, now he's just a powerpuff girl.

Can Diouf ever do anything right? Can he not see I'm in the middle of complaining here!!!!!!

Wooooooooo!

• Backroom

Great result, that. Proof that we're definitely going in the right direction. Nice to see we didn't just roll over for a big team.

Also, what a performance by Phil Jones. 18 years old, and he played superbly. Looking forward to seeing more of the lad.

Never saw that result coming. Jones was great. Our back line barely put a foot wrong.

I'd like to see a replay of that shot that Drogba lashed narrowly wide from the Deco corner. Did Brown make a save there?

Great point, fair play to Sam he made the right calls. Take that Terry you ****, thoroughly deserved on second half performance and great defending at the end to hold on.

Salgado came back well from last week and showed his class, Samba and Jones were rocks at the back, very impressive performance from the 18 yr old.

Everyone ran their socks off at the end and a great block on the line by Keith fair play to him!

Excellent result, brilliant second half performance. :rover:

If Sam comes out with another 'expert' line then I don't blame him, I'd be furious with the section of the crowd booing if was him.

BFS out.

This man is taking the pi$$ out of our club. Salgdo, Andrews, Pedersen and Diouf will never be Premiership quality, let alone do the job vs Chelsea.

You're the biggest dick I've ever seen post on a football board. You've been posting like this for years, yet you don't have the balls to retract anything when you get it wrong...which happens a lot. Fuc* off and support Newcastle or other fans who are as fickle and stupid as you.

Edit: Forgot to put in a special mention for Jones, who was absolutely immense (as was Samba). He more than matched Drogba, typified by that header from the corner in the 93rd minute.

Never saw that result coming. Jones was great. Our back line barely put a foot wrong.

I'd like to see a replay of that shot that Drogba lashed narrowly wide from the Deco corner. Did Brown make a save there?

I was thinking the same. If Brown did make a save, then it was absolutely brilliant.

Archived