BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea At Ewood

ROVERS: Brown, Salgado, Samba ©, Jones, Olsson, Diouf, Andrews, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Dunn, Kalinić.

Subs: Bunn (GK), Jacobsen, Emerton, Roberts, Linganzi, Hoilett, Chimbonda.

CHELSEA: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Lampard, Drogba, Mikel, Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou, Terry ©, Alex, Anelka.

Subs: Sebek (GK), J. Cole, Zhirkov, Deco, Sturridge, Matic, Bruma.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

possibility of a slaughtering. keep them below 4 goals would be a result. christmas come early for drogba and his golden boot aspirations with the worst defensive 5 i can ever remember us fielding, including the peacock days and amoruso days.

ROVERS: Brown, Salgado, Samba ©, Jones, Olsson, Diouf, Andrews, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Dunn, Kalinić.

Subs: Bunn (GK), Jacobsen, Emerton, Roberts, Linganzi, Hoilett, Chimbonda.

CHELSEA: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Lampard, Drogba, Mikel, Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou, Terry ©, Alex, Anelka.

Subs: Sebek (GK), J. Cole, Zhirkov, Deco, Sturridge, Matic, Bruma.

Very tough game for Jones to make his debut, but i think its the right decision instead of playing Andrews or Chimbonda there. If Chelsea have done their homework by looking at footage of the Spurs game they will put Malouda on Salgado and get him to run as often as possible at him. Dunn and Pedersen need to put in a better performance and support Niko today as i can't see hit and hope hoofball working against Terry and Alex.

Looking at the quality Chelsea have we shouldn't stand a chance but there is the possibility they may not have got over the champions league exit to Inter. If they haven't it could be close, if they have i can see a 3, 4 or 5-0 scoreline.

BFS out.

This man is taking the pi$$ out of our club. Salgdo, Andrews, Pedersen and Diouf will never be Premiership quality, let alone do the job vs Chelsea.

Three of those players have been premiership quality at one point or another. Who would you have chosen with six out? The only surprise to me is Basturk not in the squad, but he could have picked up an injury.

i predict the away team to have a minimum of 70% possession and in excess of 20 attempts on goal, we are so predictable against the big teams we do our level best to make the oppo's star players shine and i'm dreading this.

BROWN-OLLSSON-SALGADO-JONES-SAMBA VS DROGBA.......never seen anything so one sided

Archived