BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea At Ewood

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrews or N'Zonzi for Roberts or Hoilett please.

I'd make a double change, Hoilett and Emerton for N'Zonzi and Pedersen.

Roberts can be the third change around the 60 minute mark if that doesn't make us look more potent. We haven't been terrible (one passing in particular was excellent), but we need to do more to get back into the game.

edit: bright start to the second half.

Emerton for Dunn. What formation now? Diouf left and Peds behind Niko?

That's what it looks like.

Samba was very lucky there, why are the referees so inconsistent, very little difference between the Vermaelan challenge yesterday, Mascherano's this morning and Samba's just now, yet one is a red card, the other is a yellow and this one isn't even a foul.

Not complaining, couldn't really do with him being sent off again but if that had been the other way around I would have been furious, referees are useless.

Sam you are a ###### idiot. Have you been watching the game?!?!? get ###### Andrews off. Sky think we are booing the decision to bring Roberts on, we aren't it's bring Niko off.

Crowd not happy with Kalinic coming off

Did you see the group it cut too when the booing started? Looked more like Burnley fans. :rolleyes:

Not happy with Niko coming off though, the service is the reason he has played badly, I can't see how Roberts can do any better.

Archived