BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea At Ewood

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please dont play Andrews at center back. This illusion that he is some sort of revelation there is a bit worrying.

Someone is going to have to play there if Givet is out. If Givet is not fully fit but deemed fit enough to take a risk i just wouldn't play him against Chelsea, would rather have him fully fit for the more winnable game against big club.

I'd give Jones a go.

andrews playing is bad enough, but at centre back?

suddenly i feel sick. :blink:

maybe he can point at drogba and he rattles one in?

whats the point in having having the academy if in times like this the young lads don't get the chance?

Salgado getting whipped by freaking Bale last weekend. I wonder what will happen when he plays a decent winger inn Malouda.

I would go for:

Bunn

Emerton-Jones-Samba-Olsson

Diouf- Dunn-Nzonzi-Basturk-Pedersen

Kalinic

Thankfully the other results this weekend have gone in our favour, so no-one at the bottom has made significant headway. Pompey we can already write off, so Hull and Burnley losing makes our match against Chelsea less significant. Which is just as well, because with our defence I can see us shipping goals in this one. Samba is our only defender of note, and if Andrews plays in defence it'll be a rout.

• Backroom

One thing about Robbo missing, there wont be loads of balls launched to Samba up top, typically its one game where that tactic may have paid off more than other forms of attack.

Salgado getting whipped by freaking Bale last weekend. I wonder what will happen when he plays a decent winger inn Malouda.

I would go for:

Bunn

Emerton-Jones-Samba-Olsson

Diouf- Dunn-Nzonzi-Basturk-Pedersen

Kalinic

Pleased to see someone omitting Salgado. How could anyone play him at right-back after last week's disaster? Its amazing---there are 5 in midfield but it still looks weak. Who's going to put their foot in? Maybe not Basturk and Dunn starting together but 1 replacing the other? Given that I'm in the "anyone but Keef" camp maybe Salgado as the 2nd defensive mid-fielder? You're right to recall Diouf as well for this fixture.

Archived