BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doctor Who Is A Rovers Fan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Smith was interviewed on North West Tonight and he said he's a massive Rovers fan. Apparently his dad was from Darwen and his Auntie Maureen still lives there.

Tony Livesey is now officially backing The Cybermen ! :wacko:

Accyrover

I don't think Lee Mack is a Rovers fan.

When I went to school with him, he used to support Liverpool because his mum came from there!

Definitely is, said so on Danny Baker Show the other week. Moved to Blackburn when his parents separated and supported them ever since. Often goes to Ewood.

Definitely is, said so on Danny Baker Show the other week. Moved to Blackburn when his parents separated and supported them ever since. Often goes to Ewood.

I've not seen him since the late 80's and he supported Liverpool, he must be one of the post Jack Walker supporters.

He moved away from Blackburn when his parents split up.

How old are you Aggy? If you are between the ages of 10 and 45 then surely you will know The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, longtime WWE 'wrestler'.

Wrong side of 50.

I've been to a couple of wrestlemania events at the MEN with my youngest but still don't know any current wrestlers.

I can remember the likes of Mick McManus, Jackie Pallow, Kendo Nagasaki and my favourite Billy Two Rivers:lol:

Matt Smith was interviewed on North West Tonight and he said he's a massive Rovers fan. Apparently his dad was from Darwen and his Auntie Maureen still lives there.

Tony Livesey is now officially backing The Cybermen ! :wacko:

Accyrover

About right. They always lose too.

Wrong side of 50.

I've been to a couple of wrestlemania events at the MEN with my youngest but still don't know any current wrestlers.

I can remember the likes of Mick McManus, Jackie Pallow, Kendo Nagasaki and my favourite Billy Two Rivers:lol:

Yeah, and who could forget the heavyweights of Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks. Used to watch them on a saturday lunch time, on World of Sport and then off to Ewood club with my Dad before the Rovers!!

• Backroom

Yep shawn michaels once said he was a rovers fan when interviewed at a game back in the day. In reality he probably doesn't follow football at all.

Incidentally he retired on Sunday. Legend.

I'll take my geek hat off now

Steve Pemberton is a big Rovers fan! He is the co-writer of the League of Gentlemen and the main character in Benidorm!

correct. a proper rovers fan, he has been on football am, seen him at ewood a few times. Another rovers fan is the welsh rugby player shane williams, i read an interview with him and he said he supported rovers. Also another "celebrity" rovers fan is max from brookside. Plus maggie thatcher is our honorary vice president.

I saw the new doctor who on 'north west tonight' declare he was a rovers fan, fair play to him.

Archived