BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man Utd

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a few chants can be aimed at the mancs about their debt.....

also they like to sing about it being green & gold - its not gold, it yellow!!

Perhaps the my lord chant can be adopted again!?

Do you think they will sing "GREEN ARMY! GREEN ARMY! GREEN ARMY!"

Good to see some positive predictions unlike the Chelsea game when everyone wrote "we're gonna get stuffed 5-0"!

We're very good at Ewood as results have shown, i'll also put us down for a draw but have a sneaky feeling we might get a 1-0 win :o

Att: 30,010 (hopefully the 30k mark will be broken for the first time in ages!)

I wonder what the odds are on Rooney being put out of the World Cup by a robust Phil Jones challenge.

Phil isn't found wanting when it comes to commitment but everything he has done thus far has been perfectly timed.

From RFWs press conference ahead of tonights match.

"The United manager added: "We have made some good progress with the lad and the medical team have done fantastic, but I am not prepared to take a risk on a player who is not 100% fit.

They are looking more at the Manchester City game, maybe Blackburn as a substitute. That is possible. "

I'm pretty torn on this game. I wouldn't be surprised if we rolled over for Sam's media buddy RFW. On the other hand, our home form should not be quibbled at and there could be a shock on the cards.

Let's go for:

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Jones - Givet

Hoilett - Nzonzi - Emerton - Olsson

Dunn

Kalinic

Archived