BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man Utd

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFS to get the vaseline out and a boost to Man Utds goal difference.

0-5.

In all honesty I would like to see the Premier League stay up north.

It is not like I am a fan but I would like Manchester United to win it again just because of my northern allegiances. It is good for the area.

1.JPG

It's going to be sickening.

Id be disappointed if Jones was dropped for Nelsen.

Id like to see Lingazi at some point too.

I just went to ladbrokes in my iPhone to put a bet on Jones for first goal, as I have done the last few matches(so close v pompey too!) and he isn't on the list, but Nelsen is. I'm going to keep my mouth shut because Sam's bum boys will be on my back, but we needed Jones to play. It's not a good match for Nelsen to be coming back into afterva while injured.

Jones / Samba fills me with confidence. Samba has been a star since Jones came into the team, and even the full backs look more assured.

If Rooney is out, the most dangerous player will be Nani- who has looked really good lately. I think Givet will deal with Caster Semenya.

ROVERS: Robinson, Salgado, Samba ©, Jones, Givet, Emerton, Grella, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Olsson, Kalinić.

Subs: Brown (GK), Nelsen, Dunn, Roberts, Andrews, Diouf, Di Santo.

MAN UTD: Van der Sar, Neville ©, Ferdinand, Berbatov, Giggs, Vidic, Nani, Scholes, O'Shea, Valencia, Macheda.

Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Park, Evans, Fletcher, Obertan, Gibson.

So RFW wasn't blagging about Rooney.

On paper that's our best side at present apart from the out of sorts David Dunn who could be a potent sub.

United have the ancients to be exploited but the wings will need some containing.

Tingling anticipation for this one.

Can you remember when we got relegated after that Utd game, Fergie came out in the interview after the game and said "are they down, I didn't relise" ever since then I've waited for us to get some of our own back on old whiskey nose!

It would be quality to play apart in Utd not winning the league.

Can you remember when we got relegated after that Utd game, Fergie came out in the interview after the game and said "are they down, I didn't relise" ever since then I've waited for us to get some of our own back on old whiskey nose!

It would be quality to play apart in Utd not winning the league.

I can't believe I've just seen that interview on sky, 10mins after I posted this!

Archived