BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Man Utd

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nothing to do with dodging tax as all purchases are recorded on Rovers computer systems. Maybe in the days of 'pay on the gate' it happened but certainly not now.

All tickets sold count (stand seats, boxes, disabled etc) it wont include people in the dugouts although those seats will be part of the 31,367 even though those seats will never be 'sold' if you get my meaning. Also there were around 100 seats taken out to allow for the fence in the Darwen End and I doubt John Williams and co in the directiors section have tickets.

The ground will have had 31,367 seats when completed in the 90's but with a combination of seats removed for segregation and tv cameras (at the rear of the stands) along with seats occupied without a 'ticket' as stated above the capacity will never be reached.

EDIT... Also, Rovers dont sell the first row of the DE upper to away fans - it is always left empty for safety reasons.

thats a good question. who has the brains/contacts to answer? Hughesy?

Brains? No.

Contacts? No.

Hassle anyone he can until he gets ANY sort of exclusivity on ANYTHING thus making him feel just that little bit more than an 'Average Joe' fan? Yes.

Coleen told the press at Aintree that Rooney trained normally yesterday.

Nice to see Rovers warranting RFW playing mind games with us.

It seems very rare that he puts a weak side out aginst us, and finds time to have a dig at us.

Why, which part of my post are you disputing?

petty little argumanets AGAIN!!! if you dont have anything to post worthwile reading shut your pie hole.

as for the game tomorrow i think we will get a result, we usually (or maybe just under hughes) up our game against SCUM.

COYB!!! :brfcsmilie:

petty little argumanets AGAIN!!! if you dont have anything to post worthwile reading shut your pie hole.

as for the game tomorrow i think we will get a result, we usually (or maybe just under hughes) up our game against SCUM.

COYB!!! :brfcsmilie:

Ironically, what you wrote wasn't worth reading.

I didn't know any Burnley or City claiming to have tickets, I know a fair few united who have them though.

I am taking a Manc with me in the JW Upper.

And I just spoke with my Rovers neighbour who is taking 2 Mancs in the BBE Lower; one is 6' 7" and a tarmac layer....should be easy to spot if the mancs score.

I am taking a Manc with me in the JW Upper.

And I just spoke with my Rovers neighbour who is taking 2 Mancs in the BBE Lower; one is 6' 7" and a tarmac layer....should be easy to spot if the mancs score.

Just as long as he isn't sitting next to me ... :angry:

Archived